benwah93awd

where to buy 7g jdm body parts?

Does anyone know of a good source! Let me know, [email protected], thanks,
    BEN

brandon
    mitsupiet on this board can get JDM headlights

benwah93awd

that's cool

I'm looking for a front half, just the body parts though. There was a complete set on ebay one time and I should have acted on it but I thought there might be more, not! It was headlights, bumper, hood and fenders and that went for $500 or so all for a 94-98. Oh well might just get oem US stuff and fix it up that way.
    BEN

brandon
    Yeah the ebay auction was what I ended up winning. oops.

You might wanna contact them directly, they do a lot of JDM dealing.

www.jarcoinc.com

benwah93awd

Nice work

That's cool, it was a good deal all in all considering that stuff doesn't come around too often. Do you have it installed on your car on our sig pic. It appears the parts would bolt on with minimal fabrication. I have been watching that seller and he or she is a favorite in my ebay stores. I will probably give them a holler this week just to see what my chances are of seeing another front end. One more thing how does it look with the US rear bumper because I seen they had that up for sale as well. I'm glad you are on here because at least now when I do get one I know who to bug with questions, take it easy,
    BEN

brandon
    Well I ended up asking them to keep the fenders and the hood in order to keep shipping costs down. With the fenders and hood (which looked and I am pretty sure are identical to the USDM 7G) the shipping would have been an extra $150-$200.

Pics are in my sig (need to take some better ones). I have the Erebuni sides and rear. It looks pretty good altogether, I just need a little bit of a lip for the JDM bumper, it sits a bit higher than the sideskirts.

Bumper cover fit fine (don't have my reinforcement on though) after having to cut these weird brackets the JDM bumper had on it. Headlights fit fine after cutting these two little bumps under the headlights (I believe they were metal pieces used to bolt the reinforcement on).

Grills are a bit bigger but fit with some forcing on the 94-96 t-bar.

There is a co. in LV that imports JDM parts for cars, they are called JDM Unlimited. I am sure though that you can find someone closer to your location to do the same.
    Love,
    Matt