The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: cold air intake???

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

cold air intake???

can i put a acura integra air intake in my 95 galant? and if i can what years of acura integra do i have to look for???

i think the 94-01 integra gsr intake is the one to buy but make sure its the 3 piece intake that should be the one to look for. you should be able to get one off ebay

aight thanks a lot

steve u said that i have to look for the 3 piece set right? what if i want a cold air intake those are all like 4 piece and they come with 2 pipes? so can i not get a cold air intake?

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(josh_877)</div><div class='quotemain'>steve u said that i have to look for the 3 piece set right? what if i want a cold air intake those are all like 4 piece and they come with 2 pipes? so can i not get a cold air intake?</div>

Steve is right....the integra kit that you need is 3 peices and that will give you a cold air intake....like mine....

Im Broke! Send Donations to "Brandon's Future Mods Fund"

neither you need to get the 3 piece intake not the 2 piece the 3 piece fits better plus it has the piece that goes from the mass air flow sensor to the throttle body i looked on ebay there are no kits i did a search for it look around try just typing integra or maybe someone knows a web site to buy a integra cai

steve i know ive been annoying but is there any chance u can look one up for me PLZ on ebay.( look for the cheaper prices)...lol

yeah i have been looking i saw 1 guy selling one this week i was going to buy it cause it was red and it matched my car but i got out bid and i have not seen any 3 piece intakes but if i find one i will let you know

almost the short piece the other ones are longer than mine tehy have weird bends not sure if they would fit

is there any other vehicle types intakes that will fit a 95 galant??????

you can also look in the for sale forum someone might be selling a used intake

nysgalant

hi

i was just wondering if acura just was a short ram intake instead i would like a CAI but i live in the northeast don't wanna fuck up my whip

TGC Regular
    Actually it looks like this one would work.....you just have to cut like half of the "L" shaped pipe to fit. But i am not certain...but pretty sure. I havent seen the kit that i bought from ebay in months...i dont think the seller sells it anymore

Im Broke! Send Donations to "Brandon's Future Mods Fund"