The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Silver 8g

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    Funkdog

Silver 8g

Anyone have a silver 8g with darker rims and chrome lip? Just curious to see what something other than all chrome on a silver car looks like. Thanks.

Experienced TGC Member
    i will once i get my tires on, lol

give me $200 and i'll have the pics tomorrow!

this is what my rims look like, check thispost

they're inside pics so they do no justice
    -Chris

there is a guy who i always see drivin around my town he has like black rims on a silver 8g .... it looks pretty sick.... i wanted to do that but i want chrome..... since he already got that i dont wanna be a biter !!!! lol but yah it looks good .... especially with hella dark tint!

[i][b]<span style='color:violet'>"Im in the building and im feeling like yeeeeee"</span>

Funkdog
    sweet, can't wait to see them on, and hell no on the 200 bucks, lol.

I wanna get some 18's but nothing outrageous. thought about Zingen Super 6's in gunmetal.

Black Magic
    there are a few people on this site with silver or white galants with dark rims

J

Funkdog
    beautiful wheels, wonder how much those ran since they are supposedly the 4th set sold in the states... Just the look i'm lookin for, thanks.

Funkdog
    damn, those are pricey, says call, so I imagine they are in the 700 a piece range. ouch.

i have gunmetal rims w/polish lip on a silver '02 gtz...i love how they look...PM me or IM me at "silverdragongtz" on aol or aim for pics...i havent posted them yet cause i am waitin for my shaved emblem pics to come back so i can make a big car domain site...haha
    President Team DNA IL Chapter
    [email protected]
    www.dnaracing.net

Diesel
    i saw on in the pics section awhile back, and it looked PIMP...