The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What do you like best about your Galant?

Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

What do you like best about your Galant?

I like the looks and the power of the V6. This is my first 4 door in a long time and it's taking me some time to adjust to driving a 'family' car. But we have a baby on the way so I thought it was time.

it looks soo good. and i like the potential of the looks, and the increasing power/performance potential.
    -Travis

My Car

jbragg11
    I like it cause its a "sportier" 4 door!
    It looks good with some nice rims... there is a lot of things you can do to it!

i like the fact that most people dont even know what a galant is. even better, there are almost no gtzs around where i live. truthfully, ive seen a total of 3 different ones around the bay area. if there are more, i havent seen them yet...

ive seen ESs with GTZ spoilers though =) my friend and i followed one, hoping it would be an authentic GTZ, then we got close...and it said ES :cry:

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2000GTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>i like the fact that most people dont even know what a galant is. even better, there are almost no gtzs around where i live. truthfully, ive seen a total of 3 different ones around the bay area. if there are more, i havent seen them yet...

ive seen ESs with GTZ spoilers though =) my friend and i followed one, hoping it would be an authentic GTZ, then we got close...and it said ES Â*:cry: Â*</div>

Hey now that would be me. I have an es with a gtz spoiler. But i do have a v6 woo hoo!!! And im sure the leather weighs a tad bit more than my cloth, as well as the extra speakers. So Im faster.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jet BLaK)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2000GTZ)</div><div class='quotemain'>i like the fact that most people dont even know what a galant is. even better, there are almost no gtzs around where i live. truthfully, ive seen a total of 3 different ones around the bay area. if there are more, i havent seen them yet...

ive seen ESs with GTZ spoilers though =) my friend and i followed one, hoping it would be an authentic GTZ, then we got close...and it said ES Â*:cry: Â*</div>

Hey now that would be me. I have an es with a gtz spoiler. But i do have a v6 woo hoo!!! And im sure the leather weighs a tad bit more than my cloth, as well as the extra speakers. So Im faster. </div>

i guess ur right :? wanna trade cars?

tim888tim
    I like the more unique sporty look. I was sick of seeing hondas and toyotas everywhere I went. (Actually still am.) Plus I like the fact that the rear windows go all the way down.

What I like best about my G is that its PAID FOR
    Guidelines for Republicans: 1. When in charge, ponder. 2. When in trouble, delegate. 3. When in doubt, mumble.

TWISTED II
    i think what i like most is that its classy and a good base for some real power. yeah, its 4 doors, blah blah, family car, blah blah.

count em

i bet that guy doesn't catch any shit for being a 4 door

Atlanta - shout out to San Pedro and Panama - que sopa!?
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TWISTED!)</div><div class='quotemain'>i bet that guy doesn't catch any shit for being a 4 door Â* </div>

hell, i bet noobdy can CATCH him.
    2004 Pontiac Grand Am GT // 3.4L V6
    ____

The SPOT!! - - Dirty South Imports

Senior TGC Member
    That it has support through TGC.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    I think what I love most about my car is, well ummm its faster than a lot of rides on the street. Sounds kinda stupid to say it but its true, when you put as much dough into a car as I have, thats your enjoyment, whippin up on cars that got aftermarket support comin out there ass.. We gotta struggle to make power then beat'em up as well..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Atlanta - shout out to San Pedro and Panama - que sopa!?
    i like the luxory lookin interior and the sporty bod. the 7-speaker system it came w/ doesn't sound bad either.
    2004 Pontiac Grand Am GT // 3.4L V6
    ____

The SPOT!! - - Dirty South Imports

i like how i can fit the three wives in the car and have room in the trunk for their luggage when we go on those weekend getaways

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

CT_GalantV6
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tim888tim)</div><div class='quotemain'>I like the more unique sporty look. I was sick of seeing hondas and toyotas everywhere I went. (Actually still am.) Plus I like the fact that the rear windows go all the way down.</div>

perfectly said!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(playa759)</div><div class='quotemain'>What I like best about my G Â* is that its PAID FOR</div>

perfectly said!!!! Again!!!!

I like from our cars the sporty look and the potential of the engine (V6), but I like the fact that in my area a GTZ is a rare thing, specially like mine, but I hate some ppl which adds the spoiler and stick a ricey GTZ emblem to the trunk (and have 15" hubcaps)

'00 Patriot Red GTZ --> JDM'ed... 5 Speed... ...

BlueESV6
    Looks and driving it! It's both fun to drive on the roads and nice to look at! The grill reminds me of my old 68 cougar...