The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Is a GS a rare Galant to own?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 27 of 27
    Dark7GHawk
    Heres some pics, taken from my Sprint PCS Vision Camera, so I apologize about the quality......
    Notice the rear end, I just noticed that it has been covered with tape, it looks like that during the day, but the light still comes through at night.

The interior paint was done horribly and will be repainted to a deep blue metal flake paint with a pearl of probably deep turqoise.

Under the dashes both driver and passenger there is a blue neon, the glow is amazing. I am gonna do this to the rear window, placing it on a seperate switch so that I can turn it off while I am driving.

Thinkin about something I heard on here, and thinking that I need to lower it before someone calls my car a 4x4, lol.

Let me know what you guys think about it.

Opinions -
    Should I change the tape on the rear end or keep it?

Nice aint she ( Especially for under $4k )

my suggestion loose the tape in the back (looks tacky as fuck to me), get rid of the stock shift boot, and drop a nice stereo in that bitch.

OH YEAH, dont forget to lower it

BTW: Nice GS man i love white 7gs

brandon
    Definitely not diggin the tape, our tail lights rock as is.

Dark7GHawk
    Just got the stereo in, Pioneer DEH-450MP ( MP3 Capable )

And the subs that came with it got hooked up, 2 x 12" in the trunk. Sounds great!

welcome - if u werent in vegas i'd lose to ya ---

Yea, and order some new interior trip peices. Carbon fiber or something. The orange red shite.. what?

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'>is it 5spd? Â*94 gs 5spd is the best year/model to own. Â*that is a very nice engine, half the work is already done for you </div>

1994 Galant GS are extremely rare...I think a salesman I talked to when i was checking out the EVO 8 told me that the "GS" only accounted for less than 1% of total Galant sales that fiscal year being the "ES" trim selling the most. Even more rare than the legendary 94 "GS" Galant is probably the 1990 Galant VR-4 "AMG" tuned. Only existed in Japan...AMG tuned about 1500 Galant's (Equivalent to the Galant "GS" but were equipped n/a 4g63's) with special interior accents and complete exterior package. AMG tuned these Galants right before Mercedes bought out AMG to be exclusively to them. :idea:

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12