The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: indiglo question!

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    ChuBBs

indiglo question!

on my indiglos would it be safe to cut out a little bit of the white circle cu i cant get it good enough my needle always gets stuck right there

i shaved the middle circle on mine, just dont do it too much, and try pulling ur needles out a lil bit

I took out my factory gauges, then super glued the indiglos down. That's the only way I could do it so it doesn't stick.

The regular indiglos suck anyways, soon or later they burn out. Mine burnt out after 10 months. Now I have reverse indiglo, lets see how long these last.

STL95LS
    How do you like your reverse indiglo? I have the needle kit with custom guage faces but wanted to get the reverse indiglo. I think they look alot cleaner.

queball
    Quote Originally Posted by STL95LS
    How do you like your reverse indiglo? I have the needle kit with custom guage faces but wanted to get the reverse indiglo. I think they look alot cleaner.
    now the best time to get the Rev indigos too there aint no one bidding on shit on ebay

brandon
    The regular indiglos begin to look really dull after a few months (maybe it's just my bad eyesight...), but the reverse indiglos look AMAZING.

Definitely go with the Reverse ELs.