The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Wondering about accelerators.

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Wondering about accelerators.

Was curious if anyone had actually tried one of these. http://www.beltronics.com/fx.html

whats your opinion on them and do they work well. Worth it? Just saw them at circuit city and had never seen them before so I thought I'd get opinions/reviews.
    -Nathan
    member of Team DNA
    www.dnaracing.net

that's basically a G-tech. And g-tech's are about as reliable as a DSM tranny.

00GTZ00
    If you want to get something like that I would get the G-Tech...these type of devices are good to get a general idea of what your car can do....

Quote Originally Posted by 00GTZ00
    If you want to get something like that I would get the G-Tech...these type of devices are good to get a general idea of what your car can do....
    they aren't really reliable...my buddy's stock eclipse gs g-teched a time a 12.4 seconds in the quarter, and my other friends V6 firebird ran a 14.2. Horsepower numbers are fairly innacurate as well. Just get it dynoed

Quote Originally Posted by 00GTZ00
    they aren't really reliable...my buddy's stock eclipse gs g-teched a time a 12.4 seconds in the quarter, and my other friends V6 firebird ran a 14.2. Horsepower numbers are fairly innacurate as well. Just get it dynoed

Faction
    there are a few timers that use GPS satelites for 1320, 0-60...etc

give me some names if you don't mind
    -Nathan
    member of Team DNA
    www.dnaracing.net

oh...and just FYI, they are called accelerametors, not accelerators.

haha I knew that :laughing:
    -Nathan
    member of Team DNA
    www.dnaracing.net