The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Is there anyway to fit 255/35Z/19s tires under a G

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Is there anyway to fit 255/35Z/19s tires under a G

Is there anyway to fit 255/35Z/19s tires under a G - w/o modification the reason I ask is cuz i can get awesome michelins of that size for 35 bux a piece

Re: Is there anyway to fit 255/35Z/19s tires under a G

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DarkLateNight)</div><div class='quotemain'>Is there anyway to fit 255/35Z/19s tires under a G - w/o modification the reason I ask is cuz i can get awesome michelins of that size for 35 bux a piece</div>

I dont think so, maybe with major body modifications.

255 is to thick. :shock:
    Kevin
    2006 GIXXER 600

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Damn 255, your talking about a widebody kit to fit those monsters up under there..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

i was almost positive - but hey it was worth an ask - i can get michelin pilots in that size for $35 bux a piece! - no - nothing's wrong w/ em - my dad works at Michelin - but it's hard to get stuff THAT cheap for that good of quality tire

why not just get 225/35-19s?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RedGalant2k1)</div><div class='quotemain'>why not just get 225/35-19s?</div>

I agree, cant you get a discount on any tire size? GL
    Kevin
    2006 GIXXER 600

yes and no - a discount i can get - but those are discontinues so they're dirt cheap -- so

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DarkLateNight)</div><div class='quotemain'>yes and no - a discount i can get - but those are discontinues so they're dirt cheap -- so Â*</div>

I see understood.
    Kevin
    2006 GIXXER 600