The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: finally custom tailights......what do u guys think?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 31 of 31
    maroonmonster7G
    nite-shades............look on ebay......that where i got mine.......good luck

That actuall looks really good. I didn't think it would on a burgandy 7g, but it does. Hmmm....I may have to get a can of that stuff.
    You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

Did you paint those hubcaps?

cantbeatmy97

heres a option

i seen some g ride in my hometown and i talked to them they supposillymake taillight covers in black for our 7g's i beleive dont qoute me i never seen him b4 so maybe he gave me a run around just give u an idea too check out a car store and see if they can order them just to give u heads up
    peace dana

Slut

there isnt red... it just came up from the flash.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    haha, man, you're sparking everyone's interested in them. i did mine like 3 days after you did yours.

http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

GalantGuy96
    no offense but i like the stock look better, very rx-7ish

GalantGuy96
    but it looks hella good on peanotation g tho, something about that wing that makes it look very pimp.

i did the black tailights with black spray paint(not nite-shades) and when i would press the brake u can see the uneven paint like there would be bloches of black paint. is that how that nite-shades product is????????and do u have to have skill in using it?????????

Slut
    not really... wasnt that hard to do.. just take a little time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12