The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ebay strut bars

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
    xSILENTx

Ebay strut bars

Even though its only 30 bucks i realize its not gonna be top quility but is it worth it to get? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...bayphotohosting.

yea i was actually thinkin of gettin one of those too, they dont look too bad

looks like mine

for 30 dollars, i'd rather get this...

http://65.215.194.152/Merchant2/merchant.m...ode=sstrutbrace

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

xpr626
    Those are exactly the same, only one is painted. They are great for looks I have the ebay one. But i can flew it with me hands, so i doubt the stability it is "supposed" to provide. But its worth what you pay, altough you can find it cheaper then 30$ on ebay.

GalantSpeed
    i use the front and rear upper STB's from a 95-99 eclipse, i paid $15 or each on ebay and they work like a charm.....

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by GalantSpeed
    i use the front and rear upper STB's from a 95-99 eclipse, i paid $15 or each on ebay and they work like a charm.....
    I've got the front, rear, and lower tie bar. I know you have to do some cutting to put on the rear stb. i want to know will there be enough room for a box?

when is we gon be free????

GalantSpeed
    you can fit a box in there just fine after the cutting. you wont lose any trunk space at all. cuz ur rear mounts are right next to the back seat where it folds down.the bar will pretty much go right under neath your rear deck speakers, well a little in front of them.

TGC Regular
    Cool

when is we gon be free????

GalantSpeed
    i had pics posted some where, i'll try to find them 4 u

GalantSpeed
    here is a link to show you what all i cut out..... http://tgcny.galants.com/gs.htm

and here is the final outcome...

mr_jil
    what do these do?

i dont get it, is seems like its just for show... do you guys really feel a difference around the corners???
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

GalantSpeed
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_jil
    what do these do?
    They stiffen your chassis to give you better handling and less body roll.

Quote Originally Posted by krazienluv10
    i dont get it, is seems like its just for show... do you guys really feel a difference around the corners???
    if it were just for show, i would have gotten some better looking ones, yes they really do make a huge difference.