The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Black Rims?

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    efeezy4

Black Rims?

Yo i got a 99' Galant ES and i wanna throw some low profile 18" rims on it, but i dont want racing rims. If ne one has seen the new MJB feat. Eve video i want those rims on the 7 series BMW. I dont know the name of it, but if you do holla at me. It would be of great help if you told me the name and manufaturer. Im basically lookin for a nice rim, so i can throw some universal spinners on it later. Thanks cant wait to see what you guys and girls come up wit. Out

escoson
    lowenhart 3 pieces custom painted. around 25k a set but u can find knockoffs from anywhere from 1k-2k

GalantGuy96
    please, dont get universal spinner they are teh gay.

and werent those rims in the eve video ferrari rims or something? they were really hot.

TheRealDeal
    I dont care for black rims. That is just my opinion.

Mindless
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDeal
    I dont care for black rims. That is just my opinion.
    I'm w/ you dude...gunmetal is my cut off point.

edit: although I have seen a couple of 8g's on here that have 'em and they look pretty good. Just not my style.

Black Magic
    black rims with a polished lip on a black car looks hot i say go for it but im not a fan of the spinners.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    I love black rims, but i know the wheels your talking about.. Your bought to pay as much as a car for a set of those. My boy with a show ready 8G GTZ has a set of 18 lowenhart's they ran him 10g's..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

IMJSAMN
    I don't know about those Lowenharts...but I've seen a metal with a black chrome finish and it got my attention.