The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My 02' Galant..

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    Ecui

My 02' Galant..

I'm new to the site, and I'm glad I found it. Can someone direct me to the best website where I can find nice wheels for my Galant? Also, what size tires would be best for 18' wheels?

Thanks!
    Ecui.

8ggalant

Re: My 02' Galant..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ecui)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm new to the site, and I'm glad I found it. Â*Can someone direct me to the best website where I can find nice wheels for my Galant? Â*Also, what size tires would be best for 18' wheels?

Thanks!
    Ecui.</div>

yer gonna her this alot ...but pls do a search be4 asking...u'll find whatcha need to kno...now imo 225 40 18 is the best tire size for a 18....do not i repeat for yer rims sake do not get 215 35 18 ....my rims have all kinds a small dents from everyday driving that im convinced if i woulda had bigger side wall (40) this wouldnt bee...but thats my opinion...btw...welcome

Ecui

Wheels.

Thanks alot for the info.. I'll run a search on this site as well.

Ecui.

Diesel

Re: My 02' Galant..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ecui)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm new to the site, and I'm glad I found it. Â*Can someone direct me to the best website where I can find nice wheels for my Galant? Â*Also, what size tires would be best for 18' wheels?

Thanks!
    Ecui.</div>

225/40 if you are feeling frisky, but 225/45 would be a safer daily tire...

i bent a forged rim rolling on 225/40...

Ecui

Wheels.

Thanks Diesel, I appreciate the info. I'm looking into "Hart Racing" wheels...