The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Eibach Springs

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    kat daddy

Eibach Springs

I had Eibach Pro Kit Springs installed a while back. Is it true that after a while by lowering your ride that your stock shocks/struts wear faster and you need to upgrade to a performance shock/strut to level out the stress? :?: :idea:

quotes from eibach

What shocks or struts should I use with an Eibach Pro-Kit?

Eibach Pro-Kits are designed to work with original equipment shocks and struts provided they are in good working condition.

Aftermarket performance shocks and struts will increase the overall performance of your suspension and are also recommended for use with Eibach Pro-Kits.

Does the Eibach Pro-Kit work with the OEM shock?

All Eibach Pro-Kits are engineered to perform in harmony with the original damper of the special vehicle - take for granted a good working condition. All TÜV approvals in Germany certify the combination of the Pro-Kit with an OEM shock.

What happens to the warranty of the OEM shock when combined with Eibach Pro-Kit?

There is no change of the warranty. Actually, the weight of the car and the required basic dynamic work remain the same. Though with special progressive characteristic of the Pro-Kit, the damper is challenged more and usually makes it wear out faster.
    ok now for me. most people do go with peformance shocks and struts. the main reason is cost. oem parts are usually expensive compared to their peforamcne equivalent. to top things off, the peformance shocks can handle the stress of a lowered car better than one with our oem shocks

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

eibach springs

is there a difference betweent the struts and springs in the v6 and the i4.

i heard that the v6 springs are stiffer but would that cause a problem with an i4

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    the struts wont wear out any faster, maybe slightly, but nothing you can tell. HIGHLY recomended you get performance struts, as in KYB GR2s or if you can go higher KYB AGXs for superb ride quality and handling.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

kat daddy

eibach springs

thanks for the info. it helps out a lot. later guys