The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Guys need help Question About EIBACH Springs ?????

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Guys need help Question About EIBACH Springs ?????

I notice EIBACH Springs are only labeled for the V6 Galants I got a 2000 2.4 ES Galant and I was wondering if anyone ever had this installed on there 4 cylinder. Someone told me it would make my car to stiff cause my front end is to light and the V6 Front has a little more weight
    What do you guys think.

Here is the link from EIBACH : http://www.eibach.com

Springs are the same only difference is the spring rate I believe. height is the major difference. I don't think stiffness will have much to do with it although it might play a smalll role..
    -Nathan
    member of Team DNA
    www.dnaracing.net

They will be just fine. The only diff. you will notice if you notice next to a V6 Galant with the same springs as you is that you will be very slightly more raised than him but not by much.

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

Ok guys thanks one more thing do I need anything else to go with these springs or can I just install new springs alone.

you might need a rear camber kit for both the wheels. Although having a 6 cylinder spring on an I4 don't count out the possibility of needing a front camber kit as well.
    -Nathan
    member of Team DNA
    www.dnaracing.net

I have no idea what a camber kit but around how much will that cost me for the front and the back??? if you think I will need both

http://www.prosuspension.com/4000.html

this is the cheapest place I've found out there. $107 plus shipping for all four. However, I'd say hold off on getting it until you've gotten the springs on. that way because alignments are neccesary after doing any drop, you can find out if the camber kit is needed.
    -Nathan
    member of Team DNA
    www.dnaracing.net

Ok thanks Wolfman I will look into to it, I am not sure if I am getting the springs yet I have a lot of work to do before that.

a four wheel alignment is absolutely necessary when you lower the car. so get that

a shock/struts are something you might want to look into. even though the eibach's don't lower the car that much, since the car is lowered, it will cause the shocks/struts to wear a lil bit quicker than they would with the oem springs

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.