The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: most similar?

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

most similar?

hey yall, which headlamps from other cars are the most similar to the 8g galant?

galants.... hahaha diamantes accords.. acuras.. none are SIMILAR but they are MEHHHH close... haha

ohh well and bmw e36 body styles
    Diego

yeah i know nothing out there will be the same. i'm trying to do the cibie style heads and i figured that the cost for all the lamps and angel eyes would be close to buying an existing headlamps that has projectors and angels eyes from another car.

J
    maybe a 94-97 accord.

but they slant in the opposite direction in the center

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(1)</div><div class='quotemain'>yeah i know nothing out there will be the same. i'm trying to do the cibie style heads and i figured that the cost for all the lamps and angel eyes would be close to buying an existing headlamps that has projectors and angels eyes from another car.</div>

and do what? mold the headlights to the car? that can be an expensive process. i'll almost gaurantee that the cost will be more than real cibie's

or take the interals and slap them into your headlight housing?? if thats the case, the shape of the headlight doesn't matter that mucn, just make sure the interals will fit into your galant headlights

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    and do what? mold the headlights to the car? that can be an expensive process. i'll almost gaurantee that the cost will be more than real cibie's

or take the interals and slap them into your headlight housing?? if thats the case, the shape of the headlight doesn't matter that mucn, just make sure the interals will fit into your galant headlights</div>

no, no molding. i'll just take the internals