The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: where to get shocks?

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

where to get shocks?

I just got the progress springs, camber kit package from ptuning. Now i need some shocks. The KYB's are good right? I cant afford the AGX's right now, so i was planning to get the GR-2s. Where is a good place to buy the GR-2s? Thanks.

dnaracing.net Jason aka Prophet is a member here he's got them for cheap. Either that or AGX's are $335 at club3g.
    -Nathan
    member of Team DNA
    www.dnaracing.net

on the website, it shows left and right shocks for the front. For the rear, it just shows one set. So i would order 1 set for the front right, 1 set for the front left, and then 2 of the same set for the rear?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2kgalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>on the website, it shows left and right shocks for the front. Â*For the rear, it just shows one set. Â*So i would order 1 set for the front right, 1 set for the front left, and then 2 of the same set for the rear?</div>
    yes thats right the reason you have different fronts is because galants are front wheel drive. no need for different rears so they are the same.
    -Nathan
    member of Team DNA
    www.dnaracing.net

NightHawkTL
    I have a brand new set of KYB AGX's that were never used. PM me.