The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: witch tire to use

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    91GALANTDRIVER

witch tire to use

I have a 91 galant that has a 1.5in drop im thinking about putting on 215 45 17 tires on but i like to here what some of the other galant drivers are using and how they like them.

What is your stock tire size?

91GALANTDRIVER
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danger DANJ)</div><div class='quotemain'>What is your stock tire size?</div>

14"

Elwenil
    I have 225/40R18 Yokohama Parada Spec-2's on 18" Konig Imagine rims on my 2002 ES. I couldn't have asked for a better tire. They are reasonably priced, handling is excellent, and they look great. Pics can be found at my web site, just click the "www" button below.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wlr2002)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danger DANJ)</div><div class='quotemain'>What is your stock tire size?</div>

14"</div>

What's the full size of your stock tires? That way I could tell you what the best size would be for 17's. I also have Yokohama Parada spec 2's on my 18's and love 'em.

i got the parada spec 2 also and i love em in 225/40/18
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

185/70-14 was the stock tire size.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

91GALANTDRIVER
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danger DANJ)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wlr2002)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danger DANJ)</div><div class='quotemain'>What is your stock tire size?</div>

14"</div>

What's the full size of your stock tires? That way I could tell you what the best size would be for 17's. I also have Yokohama Parada spec 2's on my 18's and love 'em.</div>

185/70-14

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wlr2002)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danger DANJ)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wlr2002)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danger DANJ)</div><div class='quotemain'>What is your stock tire size?</div>

14"</div>

What's the full size of your stock tires? That way I could tell you what the best size would be for 17's. I also have Yokohama Parada spec 2's on my 18's and love 'em.</div>

185/70-14</div>

OK, well then, that would make 215/45-17 the best tire size. As far as keeping the speedometer as accurate as possible, 225/40-17's would be the best, but they don't have as much rubber on them as the 215/45-17's.