The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Raceconcepts Rotors and Pads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    Ok guys I got my cross drilled Roters and pads today I ended up going with the Ceramic pads, I am haveing them installed on Sat I will let you guy know how they perform.

thanks for bringing this out of the closet
    I was the one that ran the group buy for this originally
    and Wood from Race Concepts said that we would continue to have a discount with them
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

No prob MrJaYdEeOnE I am sorry I have not done this early, I had them done this weekend my brakes feel really good now and wood hooked me up to.

The Brembo rotors from Wood are really good, I have had them for a while , I got the ceramic pads with the cross drilled and slotted rotors. They worked really well but they were not that light on dust, I would recommend the rotors but I am not too sure about the ceramic pads, I just installed EBC green stuff today and they are really good on dust, they are made of Kevlar and are said to work really good no matter the temperature. I will let you guys know how good they do with dust but I have not heard a lot of bad stuff about them, if anyone is interested I got them at http://performance.speedycarparts.com/ they are 49.68 plus shipping. This was the cheapest that I found. Hopefully they are worth it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12