The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What to get?

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

What to get?

After my co-worker parked next to me in his Impala on 20in rims i know i have to least get 18's now and i've narrowed my choice down to this two rims that i've been looking at since i got my car in August.

HP EVO

or

RS LIMITED LIMIX

Thanks, all opinions appreciated.
    Mike
    2002 Galant ES - I4, Viynl Interior by P
    Pioneer AVH-P5700 DVD, RF P4004, RF P8002, 2-Infinity 12" Perfect 12.1DV Subs
    Lightning Audio Digital Capacitor
    Infinity Speakers,GTZ Spoiler, Ractive E-brake, Chrome Door Handles, CF Armrest
    Freedom Design Strut Bar, Cleared Corners
    KUMHO 711 Tires, CF Interior Trim

Both look nice... I would go with the polished lip and maybe gunmetal depending on the color of your ride..

xpldy
    they look really similar...but the evos better imo

Well I just ordered my evo's from wheelguyz.com, got 18's for 999 plus tax so like 1069.99 since its 7 percent sales tax in florida. Comes with KUMHO 711 225/40/18 tires.But the guy is giving me a "hookup" as he said, getting free mounting and balance and installation on the car plus free set of locking lugnuts and free disposal of my old tires if i need it. So hopefully monday morning I can go get them. The anticipation.

I went to get my brakes check and they told me my inside of my tires were going bald meaning in eed an alignment and two new tires, so i told them no and figured no better time than the present to order some new rims. Why pay for alignment now and new tires that wont be on it for long and then have to pay for another alignment with the new rims and tires.

later,
    mike
    2002 Galant ES - I4, Viynl Interior by P
    Pioneer AVH-P5700 DVD, RF P4004, RF P8002, 2-Infinity 12" Perfect 12.1DV Subs
    Lightning Audio Digital Capacitor
    Infinity Speakers,GTZ Spoiler, Ractive E-brake, Chrome Door Handles, CF Armrest
    Freedom Design Strut Bar, Cleared Corners
    KUMHO 711 Tires, CF Interior Trim