Were do I get a chip for my car

And around how much will it cost

www.jetchip.com

Should be the last mod you do.
    Love,
    Matt

Why should this be the last mod I do

akiraflux
    cuz the chip is tailored to what your car is at. so if you get a chip then put on a turbo or something the chip isn't at peak performance...hence it's the last thing you do.

Ok thanks

TOC wrote about his experiences with the jet chip in the FAQ. you might want to read that.

this is what JEt does. you send them your ecu along with some information about your car. like the mods etc etc. and they custom program you a chip that they will install into your ecu while it is in their hands. form there they will send back the ecu for you to reinstall. unlike other chips, the JEt chip isn't programmable by the user. so lets say you were to get that turbo after you got the chip, then if u wanted to have the thing reprogrammed, thats another 400 dollars to do. thats why everybody is saying to hold back on it.

other alternatives can also depend on your application. like for example, with the ripp mods sds, it can come with a black box which pretty much kinda acts liek a chip to help tune your car for the sds. or maybe an apex-i afc, which is also called an air fuel controller which you can also tune to your specs.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Ok I have no choice but to wait on the chip cause I have alot off work to do still, I am even thinking about droping a Evo Engine in come this summer but I am not sure yet.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Marky)</div><div class='quotemain'>Ok I have no choice but to wait on the chip cause I have alot off work to do still, I am even thinking about droping a Evo Engine in come this summer but I am not sure yet.</div>

if your going to the extreme then a simple chip will do nothing for you...You will end up going standalone ems if your smart that is...