The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Pics of my Eibach drop

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
    cooldog45

Pics of my Eibach drop

After blowing out the sucks ass KYB Gr-2s I had them replaced with the AGX. My car is a 2001 4cyl ES. The ride quality with the AGX is a lot, and I mean a lot, better than the gr-2s. I have them set to 2 front and back and i had played a round with them and changed to and I thought it was bs the it wouldn't make a differnece but I was surprised. The setting actually make a big differnce. I also have the Fredom design strut tower brace and the full 3d chasis kit. The car handles tight as hell. Just to let you guys know I have a systm in the back that's why the back is lower then the front. but with out the box in the back the drop is pretty even. right now the front drop leaves clearacne for 3 fingers and the back for 1.5 fingers (lol).There is only one small problem which is speed bumps. most of them are no problem but if I have like 2 or 3 people in the car the chasis bars in the back sometimes scratch. To sum it up I love my suspension. I also got 225/40/18 tires on the car. PM me with any questions.

more pix at http://www.cardomain.com/id/cooldog45

Pete

looks good
    whats tge drop on the springs??
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

cooldog45
    According to the specs for the springs its 1.6 inch in the front and 1 in the back. I honestly think it's a little more than that. My gap in the front before was like on a 4x4.
    Pete

Looks way better than stock... not its time for some wheels to go with that drop.. 8)
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

cooldog45
    Rims I'm gonna wait on till spring casue It's supossed to be really bad this winter with the snow and all the damn salt. I'm most likely doing 18s really thinking about 19s though

Pete

Jeff
    nice...expect it to drop a little more when the springs settle. looks good.

jack10365
    Hey how's the ride? Is it much worse than stock? What size engine do you have? V-6 or I4? I've got a 2000 ES I4 and would like to drop it just a little but don't want to lose the smooth ride. Thanks for any input man.

santhelmo
    Nice drop meng. Do you mind giving us pics when the springs settle. Also do you have problems going into parking lots specially the ones with a high ramp on and off the street? 19's would look HOT on the G meng!!! Just be easy when you cruise, you don't want to be bending them babies...

oscar the boxer
    hey how much was the complete kit for the springs and shocks? also you should come see me when you need rims

galant00
    is that a 4cyl or a v6 galant??

roman
    8) get some rims :?

love that color ..

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    nice.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

:thumbsup:
    -Nathan
    member of Team DNA
    www.dnaracing.net

Still a little high for my tastes but hey at least its better than stock
    2001 Galant I4 Dover Pearl

Mods:
    Injen CAI
    GC Coilovers