The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ignition Wires

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    jayhood26

Ignition Wires

I am just curious to find out what everyone else is running under their engine. I have a set of 8.5mm ngk wires, and ngk irridium spark plugs. I am just curious to find out what is really good with that.

wires

i got 8.5mm Magnecore wires and ngk iridium 9 plugs

Experienced TGC Member
    ACCEL Thundersport 300+
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

xero260
    Nology Hotwires, Bausch 4 platinum spark plugs, performance ground wires...

Slammed
    8.5 Magnacore Wires and NGK Plugs

i'm running the wires that came with my gvr-4 engine with ngk copper plugs. i need to upgrade my wires, but i would never go for platinum or iridium plugs

brandon
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jaistar)</div><div class='quotemain'>8.5 Magnacore Wires and NGK Plugs</div>

Ditto for me.

Do you guyz think there is a big difference between the ngk and the denso iridium plugs ??? I woulndt think so because there both made with iridium, but denso plugs are almost twice the price. :?:

TGC Regular

Re: Ignition Wires

Quote Originally Posted by jayhood26
    I am just curious to find out what everyone else is running under their engine. I have a set of 8.5mm ngk wires, and ngk irridium spark plugs. I am just curious to find out what is really good with that.
    SAME HERE
    Im Broke! Send Donations to "Brandon's Future Mods Fund"

i used to have Bosch Platinum 4 but i'm changing to NGK Iridium IX spark plugs. my question is, my friend is selling me a Tsudo spark plug wires for galants year 94-97, ever heard of it? is it any good? it's a 9.5 mm, 5 core super low resistant with maximum ohm output, 100% pure silicone inner insulation and premium Fiberglass braided inner jacket, and Latex silicone bonding layer. well, he gave me this description so what do you think guys?