The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: kit install

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    redboy
    ya ure gonna have some fun with this one........if u think its gonna take u this lone and all the seams r supposed to line up, especilly the bak, think again. it was a pain in the nek but took me three days to du, just have some patience, ok have alot of patience and definetly have someone there u can laugh with, cuz ure gonna have to unwind a bit by the time u get done!!! good luk playr.....

where are all the rear bolts located... do i have to go under the car???...or are they just near the wheel wells...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

brandon
    If I remember correctly you have to go under the car, and much like the front, there are a handful of bolts you don't even realize are there. I ended up pretty much ripping the bumper off.

what are these large clips on the sideskirt???? do i remove them... they dont fit anywhere...???

brandon
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(krazienluv10)</div><div class='quotemain'>what are these large clips on the sideskirt???? do i remove them... they dont fit anywhere...???

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid106/p50e3d44eaed5bbd87d9dd3981f2e1a65/f9708e53.jpg</div>

Do you mean the brackets? You just kinda slide the bumper on... they won't get in the way but they don't attach to anything either (unless you drill into somewhere on the car, but I didn't).

edit... ohh ic never mind

redboy
    the rear bolts for the bumper r in the trunk, like six or eight in the middle and two or four on each side.........have fun tryin to get the bak bumper to fit right!!!!!

okay its been a month already n i havent even really tried to install the sides n rear havent had the time... i think im just gonna cut the bumper n just screw it in then bondo it soo it flushes....
    ahhh never mind i wont do that...it looks too boxy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12