The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 7g bodykit yes/no?

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

7g bodykit yes/no?

I am not sure what to do.
    You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

what kind of stance do you want your car to have? what does it look like now? some cars look good with a kit but then some don't depending on the color, the type of rims and other stuff it has on it

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

brandon
    7Gs look much better with a kit...

but I think you can pull off a nice clean look without one, but the 97-98 front is a must-have.

NO kits are a terrible idea. In fact, why don't you let me save you the trouble and let me properly dispose of those sideskirts you have

I'm not a big fan of the shogun kit. There needs to be another kit.

First one: Red 88 - 245whp/312wtq - HIN: Nightshift - Chicago '07 WINNER
    Second one: Durban 88 - Buckskin - SHP - Auto - Sold to more capable hands
    Next one: White 84 flatty - t3/t4 - VELNAS - More to come

"...Remember: Don't crush 'em, restore 'em!"

roseme03
    My thaughts exactly

sethmo
    If it is not the shogun kit, then go for it. If its the shogun kit :decline:

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    the whole reason i didn't get a kit was being of the ground clearance issue. roads out here are pure shit, so a body kit is just asking to get broken out here. also, when you go into and leave parking lots, the dips are waaaaay too deep, i scrape every once in a while with my stock bumper, and i drive like 1mph over those things. - also, the erebuni kit isn't anything to go crazy over, i'm pretty neutral with it.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mazarin)</div><div class='quotemain'>NO kits are a terrible idea. In fact, why don't you let me save you the trouble and let me properly dispose of those sideskirts you have
    </div>

That was actually a consideration [selling them], I have a shogun front and the JDM sides, they don't really flow together, which means I will either have to get rid of the JDM sides or get the rest of the E84A kit (which has been horrible to try and find). Also if I do go with the JDM kit, it still won't stand out that much (not sure if I really care to stand out anyways), but I really don't like the flow of the shogun.
    You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

brandon
    I like the Erebuni sideskirts and back bumper... but I would like to get my hands on those JDM sides.

Are they still black?

yes

shogun kit is nice just be better to have more of a selection but the fronts my fav on the shogun kit dont care for the sides or back. so much potential in the 7g but no one wants to unleash it

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brandon)</div><div class='quotemain'>I like the Erebuni sideskirts and back bumper... but I would like to get my hands on those JDM sides. Â* Â*

Are they still black?</div>

I fight you for them. I really'd like to get the JDM sides, and I only have one kidney left.

First one: Red 88 - 245whp/312wtq - HIN: Nightshift - Chicago '07 WINNER
    Second one: Durban 88 - Buckskin - SHP - Auto - Sold to more capable hands
    Next one: White 84 flatty - t3/t4 - VELNAS - More to come

"...Remember: Don't crush 'em, restore 'em!"

brandon
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mazarin)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brandon)</div><div class='quotemain'>I like the Erebuni sideskirts and back bumper... but I would like to get my hands on those JDM sides. Â* Â*

Are they still black?</div>

I fight you for them. I really'd like to get the JDM sides, and I only have one kidney left.</div>

Any weapons? Or just fists?

GX-7

if your g 97-98 I keep the front and get the back bumber and maybe sidesk... but than again 9g sideskirt..