The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Taking Orders for 99-03 Headlight Halo's + PICTURES ADDED! +

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 50 of 50
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(majikTib)</div><div class='quotemain'>this really surprises me.... so many people seemed interested, but not a damn person is ordering. Â*Looks like a complete waste of time... we tried to do something nice for Galants and had no success. Â* Â*

if anybody is ever interested, I'm sure Chris (blacktibs) will make them for you</div>

That happens on every board everywhere, its nothing new. To be honest I like the Angel Eyes, but I wouldn't touch them If I didn't have projectors. But you should be patient with your customers it would do you good. If I everyone had an extra set of headlights I'm sure sales would be more brisk.

Be patient.

majikTib
    If he could find an extra set of headlights, or sombody willing to sell an extra set really cheap, he could always install headlights on the extra set, send them to you, and have you send him your headlights back, so nobody has to go without their headlights.

i emailed him earlyeir about the healdights since i got an extra set i bought recenlty for the same method. but he never got back to me i still got them PM me if you guys need to use it i wouldt mind doing the trade he offered ,-)
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

BXNYMitsu01
    Hey can Blacktibs make projectors along with the Angel eyes???? Just wondering.

Sorry but like I said Im slow. I dont understand the whole concept behind these angle eyes. They dont seem that bright, or is that because there not meant for night driving, in that case what do they look like when there turned on with your headlights? Or is it that you cant turn them on with your headlights?

My problem is I have HID's already but if these Angle eyes can be turned on with my HID ballast and still be visible then I would gladly send my headlights out, but I dont understand the whole point if they can only be used by themselves during the periods when its dusk. Please explain them to me because like I said Im slow. :puzzled1:
    The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.

Black Tibs,

Do you think if I sent you a set of extra headlights with projectors that you could install the projectors and the angel eyes? I'd pay accordingly.

me and blacktibz were discussing the idea of a projector headlamp with angel eyes project. i kinda live near by, but havent gotten together to see what we can do. i dunno if you guys remember i posted some pics of my project. but that one would not be cheap to make, so i've though about doing ASTIGs tutorial for the projectors then just have him put the angel eyes on. way easier and cheaper, and faster

so chris, ya think we can meet up next weekend to figure out something?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Z)</div><div class='quotemain'>me and blacktibz were discussing the idea of a projector headlamp with angel eyes project. i kinda live near by, but havent gotten together to see what we can do. i dunno if you guys remember i posted some pics of my project. but that one would not be cheap to make, so i've though about doing ASTIGs tutorial for the projectors then just have him put the angel eyes on. way easier and cheaper, and faster

so chris, ya think we can meet up next weekend to figure out something?</div>

I'd love to get some projectors done.

I'd supply the headlights and projectors of course. Keep us posted.

Thanks!

Blacktibs
    Hey look whos back from the dead. Ok, I've been working on some stuff with the new eclipses lately so I've been over there a bit.

I'll gladly take in a set of headlights in trade for free product, or a custom project. I just need emails guys thats it, just email me at [email protected]

So hit me up anyone, and Z you got my number hit me up anytime dude, or email me to set a day, I'm usually insanely busy so plan on making a date to meet at least a week in advance for me, thanks dude.

So people are gonna actually buy these now huh? Right on.

Bad Galant
    So these Angel Eyes are set on a switch and only come on when you want them to? I have a 6000k HID kit which let's out a Purple looking light like the BMW's. Could you make the Halos match (purple) like a BMW?? Double Halos would be best for the BMW look.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123