The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: car washing problem

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    xSILENTx

car washing problem

When i was my car water always gets down into the the door and gets the window wet every time i put it down. so my clean windows get water stains on them. anyone know how to stop this?

dont put ur windows down until its 100% dry lol

GalantGuy96
    that happens to every car, i dont think there is anythoing u can do about it.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GalantGuy96)</div><div class='quotemain'>that happens to every car, i dont think there is anythoing u can do about it.</div>

yup
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

delo
    yup after washing ur car, ride around with the windows up until dry. I just open the sunroof on hot days or a/c it.

clone2020
    Get the Mr. Clean AutoDry Car Wash System!!!

-MIKE.

galant00
    i hate when that happens.. like when i went to the atm to get money out one day and i lowerd the window to get my money.. i had forgot i got a car wash that day and the water was all over my window.. i was so pissed..so now i push that lock button to lock all the windows.. my friend lowered the window one day right afer i got a car wash. i was pretty pissed that day to. so i lock all the windows down...from now on

delo
    Thats funny cuz one night my son pushed the window lock button without me knowing. Next morning i get in the car to go to Lido Beach in LI and go to put the windows down and nuthing happens. thought i blew a fuse or something. drove around all day with the windows up IN THE SUMMERTIME!! get back home in the evening and realize the window lock was on.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    ha ha ha ha ha

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

delo
    Ay B is wasn't funny. BTW aint seen u around, unless u changed ur ride again. What up