The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Bumper lip kits

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    xSILENTx

Bumper lip kits

I've been searching for a place that sells them but cant find any.all i find is sites that sell complete body kits. so where can i go to look at different lip kits.

there aren't any direct bolt on lip kits for the 7g's. a few memebers here have taken kits and lips from other cars and molded them onto the G. you might want to look into that.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

roseme03
    They used a 94 ( i think its that year) honda accord lip. U can find lip kits all over ebay for CHEAP :shock: . THere may also be other places but i wouldn't know :?:

xSILENTx
    yea thats what i'm planning on doing but i was just looking for a site that has a selection to choose from.

roseme03
    just go to ebay or google and put in accord front lip u can work it out from there. Thats what I did. I was about to buy the mugen accord fron lip and sideskirts but I changed my mind and decided to go for a 4g63t :twisted: :twisted:
    [/url]

ebay will find you the best deals.

erebuni, wings west and whoesale hyperpeformance has a selection to choose from too if u want an accord lip

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

xSILENTx
    the lips on ebay cost more to ship than the actauly piece. i might just attempt to lower the stock bumper.

look for any kind of lip u want in the junk yard... find the shape u want... then look for the ugliest one there... ur gonna fiberglass it ne ways soo it dont really matter that way ill only cost u like 5 or 10 bucks... hope that helps...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    i think krazienluv10 ^ molded the accord lip to the front of the bumper. he said it fit pretty well and didn't need much modding. i think it was him, could've been someone else. :?
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

it was him, and it came out pretty goooooood