The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Electronic Throttle

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    Senior TGC Member

Electronic Throttle

Think it's possible to convert from our cable based throttle control to electronic (Altima, BMW)?
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

You're going to need a lot of computer modifications to do it. The drive by wire system is pretty sophisticated when it comes to what it monitors. So we'd have to reroute our current system (throttle position sensor, air temp, etc.) through the new computer.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

so the use of a stand alone ecu would be great huh

LOL sure or you could just installa laptop in the dash...
    Chip

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

lol true true....so when do we start

I'll be home in half an hour. Meet you in my driveway....you can pick up allen on the way.
    Chip

allen is at the mall...

ROTFLMFAO
    Chip

just like the other guys said, i'd just keep the things the way it is. unless, and i mean unless, u were given an opportunity to do something like that because of maybe some other mods u were doing. not worth the money if you just did that alone...

as for chip and benard, hell i was doing something really important, not only grocery shopping but gurl shopping, buying presents for my female friends, going into those gurly stores and picking shit out. man...thats like hard work...but nonetheless, if u guys needed me, u both know my cell #

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Senior TGC Member
    Allen...TGC Pimp, no more no less.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison