The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Post a pic as your car sits now....

Page 314 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 2142643043103113123133143153163173183243644148141314 ... LastLast
Showing results 6,261 to 6,280 of 29136
    Proto
    The only problem it's given me was the 7G tranny I put in besides this.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    so u got tranny, waterpump.. exhaust leak..and oil feed line so far... not 2G specific but.. who's gonna guess what's next? Let's start a poll haha

Proto
    No I got a repair order for my exhaust for the muffler and I didn't have an oil feed problem. Now quit being a little prick and enjoy TGC :)

my local daily drivers. ...In an effort to save gas and keep in shape

hehehe
    Last edited by ASTIG; 06-22-2008 at 05:44 PM

GREEN is the new BLACK

Here is my G, cleared heads recently, added carbon fiber trunk emblem, and added painted strip to top of grill to fill the gap until I get a new grill. The trunk looks bad cuz the previous owner tried to debadge the car, and ended up leaving some kind of black goop, I'm gonna heat gun it off, but it's all scratched up around it. I de-badged the galant of the back, as well as the ES emblem, those turned out great, just wished the previous owner hadn't fucked up.

OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_76 View Post
    Sweet! but still looks like a go kart to me...so whittle..
    lol yea i kno but its fun to drive lol, it was hard going from a 4dr to a 2....so far 250 whp and 326 wtq
    Last edited by alexvr; 06-23-2008 at 02:14 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Ivory8g View Post
    ^ LOL HAHA

Alex what up? the veedub is lookin fly!

some pics.....

thanks man, im loving ur g! nice to see sumthing different and it looks sexy!!! wats the plans for the rear bumper?

Thanks Alex. Well Cali is going to make a mold of the vr4 kit so I will be picking up the vr4 rear bumper with the lip extension so it matches up perfectly and maybe some fender flares ^.^
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Well got my rims fixed. got the curve checks out and those two with the bent lip. repolished the lips so now they look chrome.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar

I know, I need to paint the radiator support black. Lol!

Been doing a lot of mods since early Spring. Did the 8K HID's, Yellow Beam Fogs, Tinted Tails, Megan Headers, Apexi WS Muffler, 02-03 Heads, JDM Style Grille Mod, Removed Pinstripes, New tires, 3G Strut Bar, & most recently did a full detail with a buddy of mine {Clay Bar, Paint Cleaner, Scratch Remover, Polish, & Wax}. Now am looking towards the interior & suspension.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Member since October '03

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    NIce

Quote Originally Posted by Ivory8g View Post
    Thanks Alex. Well Cali is going to make a mold of the vr4 kit so I will be picking up the vr4 rear bumper with the lip extension so it matches up perfectly and maybe some fender flares ^.^
    ooooo....Cali is making a VR4 rear for you??? Damn! I need to talk to that guy, I live probably 20 minutes away from him. I want fender flares too but im not digging the fact that you have to punch holes into your fender to attach them.

Your car looks pretty hard Ivory! That was my original plan with my car, vr4 sides and a lip. HEKKA Clean!!
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

So you plan on doing fender flares also Ivory? So it looks like you and me would be the only ones with fender flares on a VRG lip with you and VRG bumper with me. im also doin VR4 fender flares, but i aint gonna use the VRG lip i have somethin else in plan.

I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

Quote Originally Posted by silver01g View Post
    Well got my rims fixed. got the curve checks out and those two with the bent lip. repolished the lips so now they look chrome.
    hey how much did that run you to get your lips fixed? i am terribly in need of some lip repair and i want them chromed as well
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

Arron: $130 for all four. they look great now took out all the grains and that one major dent i had, now he doesnt dip them in chrome, he just polishes it enough to get them chrome. the only bad thing about this guy is knowning when they would be ready, he gets backed up with fixing rims it takes him awhile to do, but its worth it.

Drone: Thanks dude! Yeah Cali said he was going to do a group buy on the whole vr4 kit including fender flares after he gets done with the dolphin bumper and the gb for the egr cf and fg group buys. So I am waiting on that, to finish up exterior wise for the most part. And yeah I was kinda timid about drilling holes in my fender but then I stopped and thought about it....I installed my own spoiler and that was scary as hell cause you cant erase and do over LOL. so I think I can do it with confidence just gotta take my time.

Silver01: Oh snap you have a secret lip project like it did? ^.^ Cant wait to see that in the works/done. And wow I never thought about it. We would be the only VRG's with fender flares huh? OoOoOo gonna be tight!!!

Ivory: Oh snap you have been a busy little bee huh? haha its looking good! Cant wait to see when you drop her. its a beautiful feeling when you drive her for the first time! Such gratification.
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Cleaned, and clay barred.

Damn Dave that looks super clean! o_o I should clay bar my car.....
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    im jelouse. mine is rusted in so many parts.

Page 314 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 2142643043103113123133143153163173183243644148141314 ... LastLast