The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Why Doesn't Mitsubishi Offer These Features?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    Senior TGC Member
    It's probably a conspiracy against imports...only way you can have great cars is to pay some sort of awesomeness tax to prevent them from competing too successfully against domestics...
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

World market galants also get an option of triptronic gearbox.

chibisak
    yeah momo steering and RECARO seat, just u are in US u need to suck with that

J.T.Z. wrote:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Where's the power? For that money I could get a WRX and it would eat an Eclipse alive! Or for half that I could get a 1995 stock RX7. Let's face facts. When it comes to cars here in the US we will always get the short end of the stick. It is something that I have come to live with (although I'm not too happy about it).</div>

Exactly what Im saying J.T.Z if Im paying 30k what am I getting??? 210hp isnt cutting in todays market, not with all the shit car companies are offering plus more hp. Dont take this wrong way everyone Im not bashing Mitsubishi, I just find it weird they dont offer any of those features not even on the Diamante the luxury car in the line.
    The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12