The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Post a pic as your car sits now....

Page 490 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 390440480486487488489490491492493494500540590990 ... LastLast
Showing results 9,781 to 9,800 of 29136
    You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Astig.. You wanna switch cars?

Quote Originally Posted by ASTIG View Post
    I was able to get the car washed today. I took some pics coz I know it wont last. I'm thinking of lowering the car a bit more on thursday, which is my next day off. about 0.75" up front and 0.25 in the rear.

What kind of rims are those? nice
    "Mitsubishi Galant(e) for Life"

Tuned 2013 Evolution X GSR PB

-> Follow me on IG @blackblurr_x | 5-Speed | Check out my Build Here

shit Astig i gotta rise my front, dropped it to low. but now she rides beautifully. o for ya'll that helped me out on finding the problem with it still bouncing, it was the damper. adjusted it, and now it rides smooth. well with the front being to low now i get the rubes. but a rise of a inch should do it. just cant wait to throw the 19's on.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

throw some Ds on that B!tch! lol

good lookin car Astig

Quote Originally Posted by Galante View Post
    What kind of rims are those? nice
    MB battle. rebadged CST zero.

GREEN is the new BLACK

Quote Originally Posted by silver01g View Post
    shit Astig i gotta rise my front, dropped it to low. but now she rides beautifully. o for ya'll that helped me out on finding the problem with it still bouncing, it was the damper. adjusted it, and now it rides smooth. well with the front being to low now i get the rubes. but a rise of a inch should do it. just cant wait to throw the 19's on.
    I got my fronts set to the softest setting and I love the way it rides...considering how bad chicago roads are.. maybe you can add some camber to the front as well. BEfore I had the camber set to neg up front, I was rubbing on turns. now it's not rubbing at all.adjust with your d2 camber plate. and if that's not enough, get the ingalls front camber kit

GREEN is the new BLACK

yeah i did mess with that plate. before the fender was seating right on top of the tires and it would rud no matter what, once i messed with the camber plate the top of the tire was pushed in and it only rubbing when i turn, yeah i agree with you. but for now i think im just gonna rise it til i get the 19's on. i rather have a sweet look with the 19's then the 18's.

I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

pics of it low silver01g
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

This is the only close up i have of it right now

wow. Take more.

2001 5 speed 4g64T

Banned
    i know its fuzzy, but it was cold.

I'm confused; because your new rims look just like the old ones. wtf?

or did you just buy the same ones again..

EVERZYONE TELLS ME THAT!

These are my old wheels Sacchi Wheels 18x7.5

These are my new wheels Privat Wheels 19x8

Yes they do look the same, but like ive said before in a old thread that i wanted to keep the Mesh look in my rims cause that style rim makes my car stand out. But inperson if you look at my old compared to my new wheels you will see a big difference.

When do you plan to install them on your G?
    Last edited by Galante; 02-26-2009 at 08:39 PM
    "Mitsubishi Galant(e) for Life"

Tuned 2013 Evolution X GSR PB

-> Follow me on IG @blackblurr_x | 5-Speed | Check out my Build Here

once i get the money for the tires, i aint in no rush, these are for show and the next show im doing is HIN on april 11th so i have time.

take some pics of it slammed without the wheel in the way! what coilovers are u on
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

^he's on D2s
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

i would love to, but i work everyday now, and having a jack and the time to slam it is hard to do, i dont want to leave it slammed cause it is a lot of rubbing and scrapping with the VRG bumper in the front. but if i get a chance i will.

but this is the best i can do:
    Last edited by silver01g; 02-26-2009 at 09:11 PM

i would love to, but i work everyday now, and having a jack and the time to slam it is hard to do, i dont want to leave it slammed cause it is a lot of rubbing and scrapping with the VRG bumper in the front. but if i get a chance i will.

but this is the best i can do:
    Just be glad you don't have the VRG Lip, that thing hangs MAD LOW even at stock height.

i know! thats why i havent got it. you've gotten yours on yet?

Page 490 of 1457 FirstFirst ... 390440480486487488489490491492493494500540590990 ... LastLast