The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: JDyal's Black 03 ES 2.4 Cyl Build

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast
Showing results 401 to 420 of 433
    Not sure about the door, but the cluster looks nice

So I plasti dipped the grill black and I know it needs to be redone but this is a temp fix

This is me chillin at school lol

And this is with the grill and white plasti dipped rims. Not diggin the white like I did with the last rims, but I'm gonna try to paint the emblem black and put on black lugs to see if that makes it pop more

Still in need of either a new black cladding piece or a way to fix the existing cladding, I'll take a pic
    Bought from crzygtz,deeznutz, dominicano, finald8ta, Galantman03, G-Spot, Isaurio, jonk8123, M-Rod, and specter6633

Dont' keep it stock, turn heads on the block

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L 4 cyl "Storm"

Haven't posted here in a while, well I go new wheels for a steal if I may add...

Bought from crzygtz,deeznutz, dominicano, finald8ta, Galantman03, G-Spot, Isaurio, jonk8123, M-Rod, and specter6633

Looking good jdyal, are those Evo 9 rims?

Spray painted and curb rashed or just some reallll bad pics?

Also, please lower it Mr. Dennis Anderson.

Quote Originally Posted by djaltamira View Post
    Looking good jdyal, are those Evo 9 rims?
    Yes they are

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    Spray painted and curb rashed or just some reallll bad pics?

Also, please lower it Mr. Dennis Anderson.
    Lol I know they're bad, the dude had them painted black and I'm gonna strip them of the paint, and they're not rashed, that's just the paint peeling from the machine taking the tires on and off. I can't complain I got the four of them for $175. And when my asshole job gives me my early Sundays again, I will lower it. I got the teins and I need to do it soon since my rear left shock is going.

You ordered new shocks too? Good.

Please paint/powdercoat them in a simple BBS Diamond black type finish.

See that? Patience and a deal comes thru for you in some decent wheels. That's a damn good price for all four. Looking forward to seeing them powdercoated.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

I always did dig your ride it isn't a big flashy project but its patient and steady good find on the wheels
    Shout out to anyone that still uses hand tools for their work
    With elbow grease for power and determination for a battery

Maybe your broke maybe your old school

Me I'm a lil of both

JD i dont know if you can tell by the people here writing suggestions for you to get away from plastidip. I have made the same mistake to go that route but only for money being tight. Save the money into getting them paint/powdercoat.
    I dont miss the 02-03 look. Hard to pull off. Need to lower that bad boy

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    You ordered new shocks too? Good.

Please paint/powdercoat them in a simple BBS Diamond black type finish.

I want to that's a very nice clean look.

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    See that? Patience and a deal comes thru for you in some decent wheels. That's a damn good price for all four. Looking forward to seeing them powdercoated.
    Thanks man and you're right, Patience always worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by master_visionary View Post
    I always did dig your ride it isn't a big flashy project but its patient and steady good find on the wheels
    Thanks man, that's what I'm going for.

Quote Originally Posted by gallant View Post
    JD i dont know if you can tell by the people here writing suggestions for you to get away from plastidip. I have made the same mistake to go that route but only for money being tight. Save the money into getting them paint/powdercoat.
    I dont miss the 02-03 look. Hard to pull off. Need to lower that bad boy
    Lol thanks and I really want to badly man, I like the way it's turning out but there's more surprises I need to put on in the future...

I dont like surprises
    What are you going to do?

Nice find on the IX's Jay I agree with Cody silver respray and your tein's bam your set just move that friggin front plate please it hurts my eyes.....

Lol OK I will. And surprises are awesome

Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Nice find on the IX's Jay I agree with Cody silver respray and your tein's bam your set just move that friggin front plate please it hurts my eyes.....
    ^x2 lol

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    This!

Either plate in stock location or no plate at all. Since the paint is dull in the middle and the bumper has holes, then OEM location it is!

I dont wanna sound F'd up but, it looks as though it questions the owners intelligence, like he doesn't realize where it belongs.

Other than that I can't wait until the wheels are back to silver, OEM enkei or BBS gray would serve them well, maybe even a clean white as long as the enkei decal goes back on.

Cliffs: Tell the idiot tire guy who remounts your tires after the wheel revitalization is done to not slap weights on the outside lip, thats why stick ons were invented. Sheesh.
    Last edited by oakrdrs187; 06-19-2013 at 02:14 PM

Hey guys I haven't been on here in a while. I work all the time and haven't really done anything to the G

I knew it was LONG overdue but I finally lowered it and stripped most of the paint off. Now just to get it powdercoated. Since winter is around the corner, I'm gonna save my pennies for the spring for the powder coating.

And me parked next to my hot ass co-worker who got a FREE 2013 Accord Coupe

Well its lowered and the wheels are already looking better.

Now few more things, first thst plate is still an eyesore, but its been said many times before so I get the feeling you dig it there.

Next pics of said co-worker or it didn't happen.

Also nothing in life is free, if shes as hot as you say she is, trust me when i say someone, somewhere who may be tapping dat ass is paying the car note on that honda, no doubt in my mind. Unless her folks got it gor her.

Sent From My Rooted Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk

Lools good man

Hey guys, long time since I did anything but I finally painted the Evo ixs gunmetal and got new 235/45/17 tires for them with new tie rods and soon to come sway bar lings and also a fender roll since I'm rubbing. The lettering is almost all done to white and it's off to the interior and working on that JDM headlight and grill transformation

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast