The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Anyone else had a wreck this bad?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 28

Anyone else had a wreck this bad?

Currently I drive an 04 Galant GTS, the car that made me fall in love with the Galant was my 03 Galant GTZ. I had one in silver for 2 months before someone rear ended it while parked on the street at my friend's house. I only made one payment on it before it was murdered.

Before the wreck.

After the wreck.

This is what I got to walk out to at 5AM. Dude had hit it swerved around me then hit an SUV parked in front of me. Got out of his car and ran away leaving his there.

So my question is, has anyone else experienced something as heart breaking with their 8g Galant?

Two days after I got my 8g I got into a fender bender. I was pulling out of a parking spot in Walmart parking lot while I was looking one way this bitch came flying by me and I pulled into her passenger side door. She had to of been going 25-30 to pull my front end over as far as she did, still haven't got it fixed yet :/ but hopefully soon I will. Mine is nothing as bad as yours, it didn't total mine just pissed me off. Oh and it was put down as my fault because techically I hit her even though she was clearly speeding. You can kinda see some of the damage in my Sig. Pic where my hood is kinked on the passenger side and my bumper is cut on the drivers side.
    Last edited by djhah; 06-19-2012 at 12:59 AM Reason: added more to it, to keep from double posting

Can't believe that trunk is still good haha

I've had 3 with my old g before I was unable to fix it again. I fixed it myself after each time.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Yup black ice storm killed 150 cars in a night me, I spun 3 times hit middle wall but all it did was damage the lil part of the frame where headlight is so I had it un welded and welded in a new part and cars still drives fine.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk

I bought my 2002 Galant in Nov 2001 with 1 mile on her, covered in plastic. She made it until Jun 1, 2003.

Before:

After:

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

My accidents are nowhere near as bad as yours and I dont have any pics but every accident or fender bender my car has been I was never in the car except for one time.

1) My car was hit by some girls while parked at the house. They left my rear bumper half way ripped off. Never saw them again. I was told that they were in a blue dodge neon.

2) The ice cream man, yes the ice cream man side swiped me and knocked my passenger mirror off and kept going. My neighbors told me and I caught on the next street.

3) I was waiting to merge onto a street just minding my business and next thing you know a lady rear ends me. All of the damage was on my car. Paint was chipped and another dent while her buick (tank) had no damage at all just my paint on her car that easily flaked off.

Yea, I had a pretty crazy accident.

Last edited by RedGalant2k1; 06-19-2012 at 10:54 AM

I lost my Galant and my Diamante at the SAME DAMN TIME lol

I can laugh about it now, but at the time, I was literally in tears. More of what happened here: https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=47633
    Last edited by wetamup2k3g; 06-19-2012 at 11:09 AM

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    Yea, I had a pretty crazy accident.
    Wow, what happened? That's bad man

Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by keith6110 View Post
    Wow, what happened? That's bad man
    I was tired and taking a nap at 70mph. My Galant meet the back of this Pontiac Grand Am.

^^Damn that's wild. Glad you survived it Dave.

-Greg

!!! daamn.. I hope the grand am driver was okay, there's nothing left to the back of it.

Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Wow Dave, glad you are okay.

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

We all should be glad, we have some really safe cars!

Before:

After:

Some drunk old timer slammed into swerved into me with a 1960's big metal car.

Still on the road going on 175k!

Sent from my Rooted Droid X using hacked Tapatalk 2

Damn Greg I tried to speed past you post it still hurts my eyes and I knew it would be here
    Shout out to anyone that still uses hand tools for their work
    With elbow grease for power and determination for a battery

Maybe your broke maybe your old school

Me I'm a lil of both

Yeah I'm still a little mad about the D because I really want another one. I miss my gray G but my new one is better in every way. Whenever I hear a 4-banger G start up though I instantly get taken back to mine and the first time I ever drove it. If I were to go to the junkyard and see that G there I'd cry.

-Greg

WOW! Here are my before and after pics of my 6G. It was well taken care of as you can see and you won't find many 6G's as fresh as mine. Well until my cousin borrowed it and slammed it to a tree. Both him and his girlfriend survived.

That's painful to see =/ Same reason no one but me drives the car I care about most lol.

Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by keith6110 View Post
    That's painful to see =/ Same reason no one but me drives the car I care about most lol.
    True true true...broke my heart man!! I spent a lot of time keeping that old thing in top shape and it was ruined in a flash. Could'nt sleep for weeks without having something to drink till I dose off LOL!! Anyway, I got my 8G and no one can put even a fingernail on my steering wheel or see my guns blazing!! I've been schooled once already and that's enough! haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast