The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: OFFICIAL MOD08 pic thread

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 81 to 100 of 110
    Quote Originally Posted by o2xtype View Post
    Congrats to Archie From Team Hybrid he won best of show at MOD08, wish i could have made it out with the rest of my team
    his car REALLY deserved it... mirage 2DR w/ EVO motor and full drivetrain swap making it the only EVO coupe in the world! me and BILLET chatted w/ him and the MRDA engineers at the end of the day when everybody was rolling out. he's cool and i wish we got a pictures of our cars together (since the 3 of us are the 3 winners so far of MOD best in show). i think the EVO guys are going to kill themselves if they don't win next year since they bring out more than 500 cars each year!

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    his car REALLY deserved it... mirage 2DR w/ EVO motor and full drivetrain swap making it the only EVO coupe in the world! me and BILLET chatted w/ him and the MRDA engineers at the end of the day when everybody was rolling out. he's cool and i wish we got a pictures of our cars together (since the 3 of us are the 3 winners so far of MOD best in show). i think the EVO guys are going to kill themselves if they don't win next year since they bring out more than 500 cars each year!

He'll be back in LA for Nisei in August if you come out to that, or you can hit me up i'll be out there to with some of the members from Team Hybrid, i would like to meet some of the Cali Galant owners i've only meet a few so far.
    Team Captain for Valvoline/Eagle One

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Yes..that 2 door "evo" is nice. I was impressed that he swapped a Evo 4G63, but didn't know he also swapped out a complete Evo drivetrain and suspension. Wow...that is very awsome.

As far as MOD best of show winners...it just shows that something different and fresh and out of the norm is just appreciated.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

any hot girls at the mod?

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by o2xtype View Post
    He'll be back in LA for Nisei in August if you come out to that, or you can hit me up i'll be out there to with some of the members from Team Hybrid, i would like to meet some of the Cali Galant owners i've only meet a few so far.
    You should post a thread in the West Coast Forums about it, and invite every1 out. When is it and where, I havent been since '06...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    I may or may not of made love to the tail pipes of those cars.... :smt102
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L 4G64 */* !!NEW!! 03 Honda CBR F4i
    * a little done -*- more to come *
    My Dual Halo H3 Projector Project

how come Cali didn't make this meet?

I will have to take a day off to visit MOD next year. you guys have all the fun

but see with the evos.. they all pretty much have the same stuff.. yah a few ones stand out but not like the mirage or our galants with evo swaps and wat not.. so u gotta stand out to win something lol

great pics.. but umm whose who
    04 Maxima SL in Bronze with Black leather

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    the number of turbocharged G's on the west coast is rather depressing... east coast FTW

I've said this before and I'll say it again, BJ's car is what my car wants to be. except boosted. lol

and BJ, you WOULD wear a helmet in your man and machine pic. lol
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

okay so i finally got my pictures that i took from MOD 08 uploaded and ready to go. so here we go!

here i am at 12:15 a.m. all by myself for the next hour til Jimmy_02 showed up.

Jimmy shows up!

About 6 a.m. some others showed up

@ about 6:30 a.m. the Buena Park Evo meet showed up (only knew they were from Buena Park cause i talked with a guy that was supposed to meet with them, but didn't want to cause he lived on the next street over from MMNA)

Here I am!

3000GT's

Back to the G's

Lunch!

And thanks to hsinya, THE SANTA HAT!!!

Thanks also Reelax for getting us these prime spots. Even though that guy with the 3000GT was about to knock my ass out cause i wouldn't move outta that spot, if it wasn't for your map that you told me to print out, we wouldn't have got you those prime spots in front! Also, i hope all that went to the small BBQ at my place had a decent time. Sorry for the crap that we all went through but it was chill i hope. Nevertheless, i think this year was not as organized as last year as far as parking arrangements.

I was nice to see familiar faces and also Reelax, i do have a video of BJ on the dyno! i'll get that up ASAP!

Okay, it took a good minute to upload but i got it! BJ on the Dyno!!

^^ That $%^& sounds Sick!!! Wish I was there to see it in person :(
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Can somone tell me what 3000GT guys were thinking???

Quote Originally Posted by mitsu_vic View Post
    Can somone tell me what 3000GT guys were thinking???
    Methamphetamines... Thats what LOL!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

thats funny lol

I am finally back on! I stayed at my parents house for a few days when I got back! BJ, great meeting you and the car is sick! To the rest of my SoCal fam...it was great seeing you and I really do miss the family feel of the crew down there. Krispy...you fat ass! LOL Great seeing you again to buddy. I had a great time and I am looking forward to next year. So here are my pics... I aint taggin shit! just look! LOL A video of BJ's car on the dyno is at the end...his shit is LOUD! I could feel the vibrations from the exhaust in my chest!

Dyno Run...Great Job BJ!

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Nice cars man.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    sorry these took so long, wierd week.....

was i the only 7G there? :(

it was great seeing everyone, really been missing the tgc family lately...... rich your car looks amazing in person, pictures do it no justice. glad everyone came out, sorry i had to run and couldn't go to the after party, but we'll have another meet soon, hopefully have my fender and headlight fixed by then. i saw the judges looking at my car a few times, probably lost any chance cause of my damn accident :( nelson was great to see you man, you'll be hearing from me soon
    Last edited by peanotation; 07-25-2008 at 01:51 PM
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

if evil-g wouldn't have jacked up his car, then you would've had a partner in the 7G's lol

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast