OK, is Kglenn and Platano going? I got this list so far from Jonathan:

QNZ
    02redgalant
    johnathansgalant
    whokilledhoughes
    [DC_eightG_00]

from mituoafl.com:

Quote Originally Posted by kglenn View Post
    im going to bring about ten other galants with me if thats cool. we can all bring something from the list so if you could put us down for something.
    Kglenn, I see that you're coming. What other Galants were you talking about other than the ones here?

kglenn and platano are from orlando. They dont even show up for each others meets in Orlando, I really doubt they will drive 4 hours for a meet in So Fla.

the 4 other guys that are on the list are standup guys so most likely they'll show and be bringing something.

Hey guys, this is next week. if youre not bringing anything thats needed, dont be offended when youre asked for money to help pay for people who did buy things.

what do we need.. so that i dont bring what other people brought..

-Danny
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Ally and her whip a day helps keep the drama away!

click on the link on the first page to check the mitsu so fla page

wow dude thats pretty shitty of you to say that I was actually planning on going but im not to sure now if everyone there is going to be like that. I figured everyone would be cool. The reason we didn't show up in orlando is because something came up.

I duno if its been posted before but what time will everyone arrive?
    ---||| 97Galant, E3 16G, Safc, 5spd,Drifter Body |||---

i dont think we decided when we r gonna meet up but they are meeting at the park starting 11am...

Kglenn dont take the statement like that -- we are used to people not showing so that is what is expected. People say oo i am coming and the day of come up with an excuse not to come. We have meets whenever and 10 galants say they will be there but 3 or 4 come out. They are counting people to the T so we cannot rely on people saying they will come and dont come so rather than doing that, we will say the TENTATIVE people cannot be counted -- that way if u come its a plus instead of "O what happend to all those galants that said they were coming ?"

You all know your schedules so govern yourselves accordingly....

With that the more the marrier so we would love to have as much g rides as possible - im pretty sure we omitted one or two that said they were coming on our list too lol.. If your really coming please put your name on the list --
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

alright ill just bring money i guess.. are we gonna meet up before??? or no..

-Danny

if u guys want -- we can meet at towers and hop on 84
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

if we do meet there i need directions.. never been there..

-Danny

hey guys we need to have a meet at my shop again... when do you guys want to do it?
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

we're having a meet at markham park this coming weekend Guy. you should come out.

I'll try my best to update everything by tonight. I just got back to work and is all been tight for me since I have to do everything on a slowww motion because of my leg.

Some people are meeting at towers that morning but is nothing confirmed. Dependeding how long it takes them to get to broward they will start rolling in the park at around 11am.

What: SFL BBQ Memorial Meet 2009
    Where: Markham Park, Weston/Ft Lauderdale.
    When: Saturday May 23rd
    Time: Arrive by 11:00am.
    Post-bbq: Bowling, Pool or Movies @ Muvico Paradise 24.
    What We Need: Hot Dogs + Buns, Burgers + Buns, Cheese, Chips, Meat, Chicken, Charcoal + Matches, Aluminum Foil, Paper Towel, Cups, Plastic Utensils, Disposable Plates, Coolers with ICE, Condiments like Ketchup/Mayo/Mustard, Water, Sodas (in cans preferred, NO Alcohol).

Please post If you're not on the list and you are attending. All others let me know what you can bring so I can write it down next to your name. Any other type of food is always welcome, example; Corn, Sausages, Potato, Rice, Ribs, Dessert etc... Don’t forget to bring any recreational stuff if you have any like perhaps, a Football, Soccer Ball, Volley Ball, Frisbee, and a Portable Audio Device. Oh, and your Transformer Toys :fawk:

Attending so far (48):

RÂ¥£N¹ - 3G (chipping in $ & Meat)
    KIN – 3G (sodas, ice)
    Tsburt - 3G (Hot dogs)
    WolfRyder - 3G (cooler ice-filled & water)
    Warsheep - 3G (24 pack of water)
    LivinItUp05 – 3G (Cups, Plastic Utensils & Disposable Plates)
    MiSZManDy - 3G (condiments, napkins + chipping in)
    TmiguelT - 3G
    Tauzins - 3G
    Tx4codeman – 3G
    blackghost - 3G
    D3LaGeeZy – 3G
    Smsdragon24 3G
    BOosted3G – 3G
    Chaos - 4G (charcoal)
    Bullet06 - 4G (chicken)
    Kreator - 4G (cooler with sodas)
    Dergoma – 4G (Charcoal + Matches, Aluminum Foil, Paper Towel)
    Eclipsefl07 - 4G (sweet buns/dessert)
    Witeout - 4G (chips)
    Kalapanaspyder – 4G (dog/hamburger buns)
    Edduardo87 - 4G (water/sauces)
    Stuntjunkie - 4G (photographer)
    Andre81k - 4G
    Santipazj - 4G
    Georgey1 - 4G
    PlatinumGT - 4G
    Eclipsercr06 - 4G
    QNZ - Galant (soda + ice)
    02redgalant - Galant
    Kglenn – Galant
    Platano - Galant
    Johnathansgalant - Galant
    Whokilledhoughes - Galant
    [DC_eightG_00] - Galant
    CRASH R/T/ 6G72 StratusRT - Stratus (hot dogs)
    LastDayBack - Stratus ( rice )
    Kleberq1/ stratr/t190 - Stratus
    MagnaVR4 - Sebring
    Ejsofla - Lancer GTS
    Mark - RX8 (chipping in $)
    MannyGT – 370 Z (chipping in $)
    Froubaby - TC (cooler + chipping in $)
    Eclipse4Eva – G35 (burgers)
    Albert - STI (chipping in $)
    Bash - Sentra (chips & cheese)
    yotaz84 – 325i

Park entrance fee is $1.50/per person. All State Laws Enforced; no revving engine, no system sound off, screeching of tires, speed limit 15mph is strictly enforced so no speeding, loitering around the cars could get their attention as well. Violating any of the park's law could get you cited and expelled from the park. I/We/Us or anyone attending this event will not be held resposible for your actions if you violate any of the park's law.

Picnic tables are first-come first-served (except picnic shelters by reservation.), Please be on time. If anything is left behind at the day of the meet, we can make a final trip to the grocery store once we gather at the park. Most of you have my number, those who don’t PM me if you need it. Please refer back to this first post for further information and updates. This is a two months notice in advance, so no excuses PEOPLE! :squint: I’ll see you all at the park :bigthumb:

Directions: 16001 W State Road 84, Ft Lauderdale, FL 33326 / Google Map
    After you come in and pay the entrance fee, continue straight, go over the bridge and then your immediate left.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________

If your name is on this list, please let us know if you backout or cant bring what you agreed to.
    WE ARE COUNTING ON YOU!!

Because of the large amount of people attending, we are going too need more food. Hot dogs, burgers, buns, sodas, etc
    Last edited by RÂ¥£N¹; 05-18-2009 at 09:12 PM

i talked to my boy yesterday and he said hes down so his name is customgalant99 go ahead and add him to the list. We can bring burgers and hotdogs.

sounds good! what about Platano?

question.. what are we gonna do if it rains.. weather hasnt been all that good this week..

-Danny

I have to ask him since he got banned so I'll find out by later today

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast