The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Post What You Did To Your Car or Bought Today!

Page 146 of 538 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246 ... LastLast
Showing results 2,901 to 2,920 of 10744
    Experienced TGC Member 99galantES's Avatar
    My bro bought them from there too for his 13in wheels lol

«Carlos»

13's eh? Long as he keep 'em clean. Word to Mike Epps lol!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    So here's hoping I can use them since the jury is out on whether my car is totaled or not, but here's what came for me today:

I went with these because the Diamante has them on there and I love they way it rides, smooth, very quiet, grippy, long lasting, great customer reviews, inexpensive, and they have a manufacturer's road hazard warranty.
    Nice! Heard lots of good about those Khumos. I use 215/60 R15 Solus Xpert KH20's on the GA for wintertime. Awesome tires.

Also, don't expect the cushiest ride from low profile W-rated tires, I know. lol

-Chris-

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L SOHC: "Octavia"
    2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe 2.4L DOHC

Quote Originally Posted by XxGiRLaNT06xX View Post
    From the looks of the girl, her face isnt that great.. nothing a paper bag couldnt fix... amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyforger View Post
    Nice! Heard lots of good about those Khumos. I use 215/60 R15 Solus Xpert KH20's on the GA for wintertime. Awesome tires.

Also, don't expect the cushiest ride from low profile W-rated tires, I know. lol
    Thanks bro, I already know about that ride penalty, I'm ready. Like I said, the D rides really nice with them, and in the rain they never let loose once, and this is a big, softly sprung car we're talking about.

-Greg

Thanks bro, I already know about that ride penalty, I'm ready. Like I said, the D rides really nice with them, and in the rain they never let loose once, and this is a big, softly sprung car we're talking about.
    I like the compound Khumo uses on the majority of their tires. Even the Solus ones I have, ride comfortably and quiet. Now, that's not fair to judge against a low profile tire now, my steelies use a 215/60 R15 tire, and I bet the Diamante has 215/60 R16 tire. 60 profiles are very cushy. lol

-Chris-

From the looks of the girl, her face isnt that great.. nothing a paper bag couldnt fix... amirite?

I like the compound Khumo uses on the majority of their tires. Even the Solus ones I have, ride comfortably and quiet. Now, that's not fair to judge against a low profile tire now, my steelies use a 215/60 R15 tire, and I bet the Diamante has 215/60 R16 tire. 60 profiles are very cushy. lol
    You'd be correct about the D's tires, they are 215/60 R16's, and cushy. In fact, you can see the sidewall flex if you rock the car from the side. You won't do that with these 225/40's, their sidewall won't budge under my thumb.

-Greg

Icon6

You'd be correct about the D's tires, they are 215/60 R16's, and cushy. In fact, you can see the sidewall flex if you rock the car from the side. You won't do that with these 225/40's, their sidewall won't budge under my thumb.
    Damn I'm good! Is it bad that I know off hand the majority of cars' OEM tire sizes? lol

40 profile, you'll see a bit of flex, but not as much. With the 8G's weight, and new tire size, keep them at 33psi all around. I run that with my GA's 235/45 R17s. Never had a ride issue, and never had a unusual tire wear issue. Keep your alignment in check, and rotate every 7,000 miles, and you'll get the most out of your tires. I'm at 43K with my 235/45 R17 General Exclaim UHPs, longer than most people have gotten with these. Good alignment and on time tire rotation make or breaks good tire life.

-Chris-

Just means you need more poon... Too much free time ;p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk 'cause I'm awesome...
    -Andrew

Damn I'm good! Is it bad that I know off hand the majority of cars' OEM tire sizes? lol

40 profile, you'll see a bit of flex, but not as much. With the 8G's weight, and new tire size, keep them at 33psi all around. I run that with my GA's 235/45 R17s. Never had a ride issue, and never had a unusual tire wear issue. Keep your alignment in check, and rotate every 7,000 miles, and you'll get the most out of your tires. I'm at 43K with my 235/45 R17 General Exclaim UHPs, longer than most people have gotten with these. Good alignment and on time tire rotation make or breaks good tire life.
    Duly noted, good sir! I wouldn't say it's bad to know OEM tire sizes, but it's somewhat obsessive/compulsive lol!!

-Greg

Duly noted, good sir! I wouldn't say it's bad to know OEM tire sizes, but it's somewhat obsessive/compulsive lol!!
    Well, I should note that I deal with car tires on a daily basis. And when I used to work at Sears Auto, I sold tires a lot...even though it wasn't my "job" per say. I'm just a damn good salesman. lol

Quote Originally Posted by DTP View Post
    Just means you need more poon... Too much free time ;p

With my g/f, Jess...I don't have to worry about that. :p lol

-Chris-

Just ordered new carpet for my 8G, black of course to go along with the interior color change.

Woo! Just ordered something that I actually need!

Well, I should note that I deal with car tires on a daily basis. And when I used to work at Sears Auto, I sold tires a lot...even though it wasn't my "job" per say. I'm just a damn good salesman. lol

With my g/f, Jess...I don't have to worry about that. :p lol
    Uhhh huh.... I thought her name was Palmela Handerson! LMAO!

-Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by galantlvr34 View Post
    The one with painted wheels is jigs aka 4g63lover i believe is his name on here.
    That's right lol...I keep for some reason get their cars confused because they're both low silver 8gs

It isn't bad to know that...help I could tell you what many cars ran with regard to size and model of tire...lol

Quote Originally Posted by DTP View Post
    Uhhh huh.... I thought her name was Palmela Handerson! LMAO!

ohhellnaw.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    It isn't bad to know that...help I could tell you what many cars ran with regard to size and model of tire...lol
    I'm just odd like that, facts like that just stick in my head like glue. lol

-Chris-

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    installed new brake pads and some drilled/slotted rotors i got from a local member

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Got alot done last night. New exhaust is all tig'd up and back on the car, I was under the car installing the exhaust and I got OCD like I normally do and pulled both driveshafts out and re-routed some stuff that wasnt 100% to my liking. Front bumper is off and im gonna start fixing that today, hopefully be dropping it off for paint friday or saturday. Steering column is out of the car right now, my little adapter I made isnt the best idea of terms of safety, so I am extending the column a few inches and ditching the adapter. Coming down to the wire, MOD here I come!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

You have the worst car OCD ever + that's awesome when everything is on point.

Glad to hear about your progress.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    your gonna paint the whole car Stewi?

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Page 146 of 538 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246 ... LastLast