The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: A question about Lights?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    I'm thinking about swapping out my LED bulbs for some of those. I like the LEDs, but the fast blinking is getting on my nerves

xtrememarine
    IN CALI EVERYTHINGS ILLEGAL BUT THE COPS ONLY USE IT A AN EXCUSE TO PUL YOUNG PEOPLE OVER.

well im in San jose, CA and the cops around here havent stopped me yet. then agian, i dont go out much during the day, and if i do, it isnt far (not many cops in this neighborhood. im like 15 miles away from downtown) so i go out during the night often, and cops cant tell if you have reflectors at night usually. i have the sylvania clear bulb 1157s, and they are pretty damn bright. the intensity of these are more than my silverstar headlights i think. its just that the silverstars are whiter. i asked the pepboy dude and he said they are amber, but they are more like light orange. i like them. besides, i got the long life bulbs for about 3 bucks altogether.

when inspection time comes around, ill get some cheapo reflectors, but i was thinking about actually putting them near the foglight on the bumper, kinda like the 1st gen vipers.

Senior TGC Member
    I see you're a Texas member. In Texas, you are allowed white or amber up front, so the hyperwhites people have been listing are legal. Blue however is illegal, as I've seen many a Civic being issued a fix it ticket for them.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12