The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Best Date for NE meet?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saturday March 14th

0 0%
  • Saturday March 21st

6 100.00%

Thread: NE Meet Update March 14th or 21st Poll Inside

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 81 to 100 of 103
    same i was too busy rolling over my motorcycle and peeing in the woods to take pics...darn...haha awesome meet anyhow i have alot of food to eat aswell!

~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    we r splitin some of that shit bro
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

yeah its pretty much gone...figured u didnt say anything...and i was hungry...sooo yeah...

~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayth View Post
    way to cut me outa that group shot! haha
    Your car takes up too much room if it was normal sized it would have fit ;)

I got the headlight so there is proof that there was a 9G there

I liked the ralliart! leave Rayth alone its not his fault that his G is like the size of a 18 wheeler!

~Gabe

hey, at least i got a free Frisbee out of the meet ;)
    it was the one time i felt like i was on top of the world

my pics will be up soon

02 Mit. Galant 5 Spd -> 2010 Mit. Lancer Sportback 5 Spd -> (current) 2014 Mit Evo GSR 5 Spd
    run1206's Rear Disc Tutorial
    run1206's CF Hood Resurface Tutorial

Something more Like this Drew...

~Gabe

i like that pic.
    i hope Linda gets those pics done soon, i want the "jump" to be my avatar

02 Mit. Galant 5 Spd -> 2010 Mit. Lancer Sportback 5 Spd -> (current) 2014 Mit Evo GSR 5 Spd

How long were you guys there after I left at 6? next time we have a spring meet I'm bringing a damn jacket and possibly pants.

we all left at like 7:30 not too late

~Gabbbbbbbe

Glad you like the pick drew lol

my new avatar

haha nice I am likeing the avatar I gotta change my avatar and sig thsoe wheels are gabes now...

i'm still upset that Roman showed me up HP wise... but hey guys at least my lowering springs were sitting outside my house when i got home.. a day late..

when you dropping Rayth?

sweet Rayth, if u wanna do the drop at my house call me up! yeah its a drive but we can go to like hooters or somethin? lol and DREW awesome avatar! :)

~Gabriel

thanks for the offer Gabe... i've got a friend around here who should have all of the equipment or i've got a garage that i work on our $500 Porsche that I go to on weekends that has a lift and everything... would it be easy enough for me to figure out how to do it on my own? i feel like i get the general idea i.e. take apart everything switch the springs and put it back together like i found it..

the only thing i'm waiting for is figuring out if i need to get some camber bolts and how those work..?

if you dont have experience with suspension here are some tips.

Prop up the the front wheel as they drop once strut is taken out. When it drops if you dont prop it it will most likely pull the axle out which isnt a hard thing to do its just an inconvenience.

Have some one hold down the rear wheels when you pull the shock out as it will pop up its not too dangerous but it hurts if it hits. Then you most likely need a second set of hands to hold down the rear wheels to toss in the shock.

Thats how it is on the 8G at least so I figured I would give you the advice just in case.

hey thanks.. i'm just trying to figure out now if i need to get a camber kit or if i'll be fine without one

Nice turn out for that meet. Next time there is one when I'm out of school, I'm going.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayth View Post
    hey thanks.. i'm just trying to figure out now if i need to get a camber kit or if i'll be fine without one
    you shouldnt if your wheels wont tuck camber kits are easy enough do springs go have alignment checked and see if its within spec.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast