The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Post What You Did To Your Car or Bought Today!

Page 101 of 538 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Showing results 2,001 to 2,020 of 10744
    Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zobgel View Post
    You just pay for the shipping? You can't really complaint for that.LOL
    The crack is unnoticeable once you put the tail back together and it can be seal inside so you don't have to worry about the water.

I might have another set of those 2nd gen tails for free but not sure if I can find them =]
    Send them this way lol

4g64T 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by zobgel View Post
    You just pay for the shipping? You can't really complaint for that.LOL
    The crack is unnoticeable once you put the tail back together and it can be seal inside so you don't have to worry about the water.

I might have another set of those 2nd gen tails for free but not sure if I can find them =]
    shipping cost turns into gas money for me =)

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    Yes Argel I'm paying for the shipping. Lol its in state too so shouldn't be that bad but still great price lol I can't complain lol thanks again though :) n if you find that other set LET ME KNOW!!! Lol
    N white Galant :P lol

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

Experienced TGC Member
    Ill do a led Retro! Lol I want them!

EVO 4G
    03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    I wouldn't even know where to start to do that.

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

Quote Originally Posted by Corey2kG View Post
    I wouldn't even know where to start to do that.
    ^^HID Planet

4g64T 5spd

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA PHX View Post
    ^^HID Planet
    Exactly...

EVO 4G
    03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

Experienced TGC Member 99galantES's Avatar
    This is Corey. I'm talking about not having the know-how. I'm sure I could buy the stuff but don't know how to do it.

«Carlos»

Quote Originally Posted by 99galantES View Post
    This is Corey. I'm talking about not having the know-how. I'm sure I could buy the stuff but don't know how to do it.
    No, HIDPlanet has a forum dedicated to LED's, that's where you'd get your know-how from. I've been trying to follow, but I guess I'm kinda stupid, because a taillight retro seems out of my reach still.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Quote Originally Posted by blue8g View Post
    smoking 2nd gens makes baby jesus cry
    This...

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    No, HIDPlanet has a forum dedicated to LED's, that's where you'd get your know-how from. I've been trying to follow, but I guess I'm kinda stupid, because a taillight retro seems out of my reach still.
    Patience is key young grasshopper...Hai!!
    Last edited by oakrdrs187; 06-17-2011 at 05:45 PM

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    No, HIDPlanet has a forum dedicated to LED's, that's where you'd get your know-how from.
    Exactly, I thought about doing one but for it to look good we would need clear lenses not the diffused that's on the oems and jdm, the altezzas would be the good candidates but I don't like the circles they have on the lense the best would be a vaccum formed one with lexan or w/e and tint it with red VHT, we would need like two PMW from a member on HIDP called Dave I think to have them dim and turn on at full power when your stopping, and it wouldn't be that hard, the hard part for me is to fabricate the lense, the red-orange leds, amber leds, are easy to buy on HIDP, their are calculators so you know how many leds you need to wire parralel/series on the array, but on JDM or OEM's it nobody would notice they are leds sadly.

4g64T 5spd

Somebody already did led second gens. Screen name is guynlidia or something like that just search you newbs
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA PHX View Post
    Exactly, I thought about doing one but for it to look good we would need clear lenses not the diffused that's on the oems and jdm, the altezzas would be the good candidates but I don't like the circles they have on the lense the best would be a vaccum formed one with lexan or w/e and tint it with red VHT, we would need like two PMW from a member on HIDP called Dave I think to have them dim and turn on at full power when your stopping, and it wouldn't be that hard, the hard part for me is to fabricate the lense, the red-orange leds, amber leds, are easy to buy on HIDP, their are calculators so you know how many leds you need to wire parralel/series on the array, but on JDM or OEM's it nobody would notice they are leds sadly.
    Azdave is his name, I believe, and yeah I saw those OptiDrive PWM/Voltage Regs he sells, they look nice. It's just the actual soldering I gotta get better on, and finding blank circuitboards, my first few searches turned up nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by greddy View Post
    Somebody already did led second gens. Screen name is guynlidia or something like that just search you newbs
    I've seen those, they look nice, but they look like work. I wonder how they've held up over the years for him.
    Last edited by wetamup2k3g; 06-17-2011 at 07:57 PM

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

hid light blew dimmed out i guess..gotta buy some new hids before mod

For Teh NEWWBBBBBSSS
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=32372

Already saw them but the diffused lens killed them.

And for the blank pcb there on ebay for $.01 lol
    http://cgi.ebay.com/2pcs-Prototyping...item2311af6736

4g64T 5spd

Experienced TGC Member
    Anyone have a link to the led switchback turn signals. I want the ones that are white while running the blink amber. Then go back to white when your turn signal is off.

Experienced TGC Member Rach3T8G's Avatar
    - Chris -
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT: My DD
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT

Quote Originally Posted by Corey2kG View Post
    Yes Argel I'm paying for the shipping. Lol its in state too so shouldn't be that bad but still great price lol I can't complain lol thanks again though :) n if you find that other set LET ME KNOW!!! Lol
    N white Galant :P lol
    I just found out the passenger side is still on original sealed so no need to reseal just the driver side.

TURBO= in the making.......

Finally recieved and installed my AEM CAI! Props to Galantman03 for the great deal on the intake. Took a week, but worth the wait! Somebitch is loud!

-Chris-

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L SOHC: "Octavia"
    2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe 2.4L DOHC

Quote Originally Posted by XxGiRLaNT06xX View Post
    From the looks of the girl, her face isnt that great.. nothing a paper bag couldnt fix... amirite?

Page 101 of 538 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast