The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Help needed urgently! Blinkers not working

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Help needed urgently! Blinkers not working

I have a 2009 Mitsubishi Galant ES that has been having issues with the turn signals. They just stopped working one day. I have replaced all the bulbs, the turn signal switch, the fuses, the bulb harness itself, and the ETACS control module 3 times (which got them to working but then the car wouldn't start) I have gotten the right one working again but the left one still won't work. It does come on with the headlights on, but doesn't blink and even then it's only the front (the back one doesn't light up at all). Also don't know if this matters but neither one of my dome lights work either. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I have a 2009 Mitsubishi Galant ES that has been having issues with the turn signals. They just stopped working one day. I have replaced all the bulbs, the turn signal switch, the fuses, the bulb harness itself, and the ETACS control module 3 times (which got them to working but then the car wouldn't start) I have gotten the right one working again but the left one still won't work. It does come on with the headlights on, but doesn't blink and even then it's only the front (the back one doesn't light up at all). Also don't know if this matters but neither one of my dome lights work either. Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Did you check the light functions with the hazard button? have you replaced the blinker relay?

Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.

I was told it might be the hazard switch button so I have replaced it now as well. Signals still not working. Also I don't have a relay for my blinkers

You should head over to facebook "mitsubishi eclipse and galant owners usa" and "mitsubishi fanclub''.
    Not many frequent here. So its hard to answer right away.

also download this 2006 eclipse manual they have the same wiring as the galant.

Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.