The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Aluminum trim door sills

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 23
    Dram3000

Aluminum trim door sills

What is the last year Galant that comes with those (2000?). And how much do they cost for a set.

i dont believe any year came with them...they are after market and are stainless steel from ecarboy (ebodykit.com or ebay).

Dilemma
    won a set on ebay or u can go to www.ebodykit.com ...they usually run 80 US Dollars on ebodykit...

Dram3000
    Ok, thanks a lot, I kind of thought it might be aftermarket, but it's so much easier to ask than assume. Thanks yall.

Send an email to Jaspen at [email protected] and tell him you want the Galant door sills and that you are from The Galant Center. He will most likely sell you the sills for a few dollars cheaper than on his website.

My 00' Galant ES has a set of them. Maybe the previous owner put them on, but I do have them 8)

My car's head gaskets requires more torque than your honda puts out...

J. T. Z.
    Yeah, I think everyone that has these got them from Jaspen. Be sure to mention you are from TGC as we have dealt with him in the past.

Aztec
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danger DANJ)</div><div class='quotemain'>He will most likely sell you the sills for a few dollars cheaper than on his website.</div>

? How Much ?

i emailed him, but no responce yet. Doesn't someone on ebay sell them for $70

galantblue
    Just got mine from Jaspen @ Ecarboy. $70 with shipping from HK. Looks good, will put them on this weekend.

http://www.ebodykit.com

J. T. Z.
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aztec)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danger DANJ)</div><div class='quotemain'>He will most likely sell you the sills for a few dollars cheaper than on his website.</div>

? How Much ?

i emailed him, but no responce yet. Doesn't someone on ebay sell them for $70</div>
    Jaspen is the guy who sells them on Ebay. E-mail him again but I know they should only be around $70 shipped.

Tiller
    yup... great addition for 70 bones...

Anonymous
    Yeah I ordered Mine and got them I just have to pick them up at the post office. I am looking forward to getting them put on.

Just a hint. Once you peel off the backing on the adhesive and put the activator on your door sill, you'll get one chance to place the door sills. Once they're stuck, they're stuck for good.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Tiptronic
    does anyone know if this guy jaspen will still give us a discount on the sills

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MITSU_I4)</div><div class='quotemain'>does anyone know if this guy jaspen will still give us a discount on the sills</div>

Does he even exist? I haven't heard anything from this guy. I'm about to remove any reference towards him on the main page.

Tiptronic
    the website says $110, but a feww pll above have said $70. give him a chance to email me, and if he doesnt, then you delete. i mean it has been a few months since anyone has taked about him. i brought it back up, cause if i get those floor plates, i want to get these as well

From what I can tell, it's still posted on Jaspen's website for $70 here http://www.aero-dynamic.biz/productList.as...D=7&SubBrand=15

Just drop him a line and give him a chance to respond. The picture is really small there but I have them on and they look really elegant.

[size=10]<span style='color:white'>. . . .</span>

Tiptronic
    i emailed him at this addreess [email protected] do you think he still checks this account

Ok, nevermind. His site is now online.

If you check ebay under Galant you can find them real cheap. I bought mine (from Jaspen) from aero-dynamic for $40+$20 shipped. Make sure its Jaspen and not the other guy.
    Chapin y Boriqua que mezcla

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast