The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: MD Meet - April

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Showing results 141 to 160 of 166
    im still down. chip, if you're in doubt, just break out the binoculars and u can see loafers from your back yard lol

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Experienced TGC Member
    i have to work from 4:30 to 9 I think.
    03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGalant View Post
    i have to work from 4:30 to 9 I think.
    the meet is at noon so that means u can make it.

weather says its gonna rain on saturday so i won't be washing the 8g. but then again i did wash the 8g just b4 i parked it in the garage.

but yea, rain just increases the length of time i get to hang out with you guys lol.

Quote Originally Posted by pinoyesv6 View Post
    weather says its gonna rain on saturday so i won't be washing the 8g. but then again i did wash the 8g just b4 i parked it in the garage.

but yea, rain just increases the length of time i get to hang out with you guys lol.
    ehh rain might might not happen. i still need to clean the car. i can't see the lip on my rims

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

JAC00BLKES
    i still may make it
    i kinda made other plans when the original date was changed
    but now thats its back we'll see

i will call chip when i wash my car in the morning. if anybody needs anything pm me.

You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

i'll be there 100% sure.

looks like we don't doge the rain! atleast the rain will clean my car for me.

rain doesn't scare me. i'll still be there. if anything and im late, i'll probably be across the parking lot at sports authority.

Just to confirm, the meet is at Loafers at 6518 Baltimore National Pike, Baltimore, MD 21228, at 12:00pm? I'll be driving down from Gaithersburg/Rockville area, so if anyone needs a ride from this side of town, let me know. Since most of you guys know each other, is there anything us noobs should be looking for?

that sounds right.

i need new baseball glove stiching too.

but ya i will be there at 12. rain doesn't scare me, no ABS makes me shit bricks!

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    have fun peeeps

so what happened after I left??

i guess the 8g was destined not to make it to the meet, i wanted to take it out the garage today to drive it for a while and i guess the battery died again. time for me to invest in a battery maintainer.

on a more positive note.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    nice. now drop it. although for some reason i thought you dropped it already.

Quote Originally Posted by 9G View Post
    nice. now drop it. although for some reason i thought you dropped it already.
    it is dropped on eibachs.

lol where r the pic. we wanna see pics
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

i didn't take pics...i know what everyone's car looks like lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mko View Post
    lol where r the pic. we wanna see pics
    what's the point when there were only 2 galants. there was 3 at one point but he had to leave right after he showed up.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast