The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Just got my G back from paint

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Showing results 101 to 120 of 140
    Thanks everyone! New pictures will be posted here this week with my tinted windows and the egr visor. After that the exterior job will be completed. I'm realy greatful for all your support.

Next projekt: Multimedia + interior
    For this projekt i will need all the help i can get.

3 new pictures of tinted windows. It got very late so I did'nt have time to essamble the rear visor but I managed to take a couple of pix (sorry for bad quality better photos will be taken soon).

Last edited by Masken; 08-01-2009 at 07:08 PM

At last everything is now essambled...

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Car looks beautiful!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    Car looks beautiful!!!

x2!!!

Car is sold, no more G.... Moved on to something a big more sporty.... lol

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    wow, now that you have the 3rd gen tails and dark tint, car is perfect! *thumbs up*

looks good! rear window visors (since u have the front ones)? fog lights?

blue8g
    hot.............

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    looks good! rear window visors (since u have the front ones)? fog lights?
    I will buy rear window visors asap. Fogs wont be installed, maybe next year.

Thank you everyone...

Not a big fan of the Cyber II front bumper but the overall color and car is beautiful. Some guys do things half ass but this is nice!

rossralliart
    Beautiful color , very nice well put galant

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Looks beautiful, great job on trying something different and making it lookg good :)
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

your car looks really nice

Looks beautiful, great job on trying something different and making it lookg good :)
    it looks great, and not to discredit the hard work put in, there's not much beside the color that is "different" from things done before by members previously. it is an overall well executed makeover, but not really ground breaking.

Looks awesome man!

A few suggestions mostly on the kit itself. I think the kit looks a bit "busy".
    -the front bumper has too many holes. the side vents IMO should be omitted and so with the indentations on the sideskirts.

-On the lower part of rear bumper (the one that looks like a diffuser) would look good if painted black...maybe fins can be added

to finish it off... a darker set of wheels

GREEN is the new BLACK

looks pretty solid man. Great job!

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    it looks great, and not to discredit the hard work put in, there's not much beside the color that is "different" from things done before by members previously. it is an overall well executed makeover, but not really ground breaking.
    I was mainly referring to his front bumper and grille combo, Ive never seen that setup myself. So I was applauding him for trying something different in that aspect.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by ASTIG View Post
    Looks awesome man!

A few suggestions mostly on the kit itself. I think the kit looks a bit "busy".
    -the front bumper has too many holes. the side vents IMO should be omitted and so with the indentations on the sideskirts.

-On the lower part of rear bumper (the one that looks like a diffuser) would look good if painted black...maybe fins can be added

to finish it off... a darker set of wheels
    Thanks man!

Ok, about your criticism,
    fist of al i would like to say to everyone that it's ok to criticize my G. This is my first build and i have no experience on other cars before this, hell this IS my first car.
    I put a lot of hard work on the fitment just to make it look good and im happy with the results.
    Reelax comment about my G saying that there is nothing extraordinary done is the truth.
    Only thing i did different from other builders was the color and the grill/front combo, well i also threw away my antenna and filled the hole.
    What i'm trying to say is i would'nt have gotten this far if it was'nt for criticism.
    I hade many change of planes due to friends criticizing my ideas and when i look back on those plans, im glad i did'nt do them....

Back to you my friend:
    You know about the "diffuser" i've already consider that thought but im not sure it will work.
    But when adding fins to the "diffuser" would definitly give a nice overall look on the rear bumper and painting it black would'nt look stupid anymore.
    This will be added on my winter todo-list if the car stays with me. =)
    I have big plans for a Evo 8 or a 9.
    Thank you for this brilliant idea. :)
    Last edited by Masken; 08-06-2009 at 09:15 PM

I was mainly referring to his front bumper and grille combo, Ive never seen that setup myself. So I was applauding him for trying something different in that aspect.
    SILLYASIANZ did the INTIAL V (CYBER) / LIBERAL grill back in the day on his old white G before he switched to VRG front, he just didn't post many pics of that configuration.

APRIL 2005 (MOD'05)

Icon14 Your Ride Rocks!

Masken your ride looks freakin fantastic!!!!!
    Silver 00 GTZ
    K&N drop-in Air Filter
    RRE Front Strut Tower Brace
    Cross-Drilled and Slotted DBA Gold front Discs
    Axxis Metal Master brake pads
    Cooper Zeon Sport 225/50s on stock 16" GTZ rims
    Catback not coming soon...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast