The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: why do i here noise form my right front tire

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    speed8789

why do i here noise form my right front tire

i have a 2003 galant es 4cly and when i drive my right front tire starts whissling down the road and when i turn or ptu my foot on the brake the hole front end starts maken a popping noise

No idea

You may want to take off the wheel and inspect everything. maybe you hit a pot hole and affected the balance on the tire. One thing for sure ASAP attention.

gl
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Popping would seem like a wheel bearing, axle, or ball joint. Take the wheel off, do some inspections. You really dont want a lower ball joint to fail on you at all!
    7g for life!

speed8789
    people said it was a bushing then the bearing anfd the brakes are fine so ya it might be the joint ill get it looked at today thanks yall

did u fill ur tires with pop rocks?
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    i know a guy that saw a guy that knew a guy that once passed by a car that had been painted. Ill ask him tomorrow after consulting my magic ball to determine WHERE YOU LIVE in proximity to a paint shop NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE..................

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    wheel bearing or ball joints.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    wheel bearing noise will sound more like something is stuck on tire and as you go faster it goes faster. I experienced that with my rear wheel hub which is simpler in the rear to replace.

speed8789
    the right tire still whissles down the road and now when i stop or turn it pops like a firework it jst goes pop pop pop pop when i turn left or right

got it checked out it aint the wheel or bushing so what else do yall think and it aint the rotors or brakes