The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tired OF Dumb PEople...Solution

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26
    Just be careful and don't do it to the wrong person, I've heard of stories in other countries where people get shot just because they tooted their horn at someone.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy_o2 View Post
    yeah i mount it right next to air filter just be careful it doesent rub on the filter give it like 1 1 1/2 inch of room and yes i did run to cabin same way u run the power line for ur amp
    well i dont have an amp so which way would be the best?

Quote Originally Posted by tamim13 View Post
    Just be careful and don't do it to the wrong person, I've heard of stories in other countries where people get shot just because they tooted their horn at someone.
    lol nah i wont
    its funny today i was following the ambulance all the way home from school
    and people seeing that im right behind it are just pulling over again too
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    i know a guy that saw a guy that knew a guy that once passed by a car that had been painted. Ill ask him tomorrow after consulting my magic ball to determine WHERE YOU LIVE in proximity to a paint shop NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE..................

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    u gonna have too run the line trough ur fire wall and ur gonna have to make a hole in there too
    03 I4

where is the safest and best place to do so
    i know a guy that saw a guy that knew a guy that once passed by a car that had been painted. Ill ask him tomorrow after consulting my magic ball to determine WHERE YOU LIVE in proximity to a paint shop NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE..................

Quote Originally Posted by tamim13 View Post
    Actually, that sounds more like the US.

yea the getto parts of the country

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12