The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Who owns this car...

Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
    henkz

Who owns this car...

Im just wondering who owns this nice ride? Have some questions for him.. =)

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    that's chris's car (krazinlove) that looks like his car while he was in the process of molding on the accord front bumper lip. it came out pretty good, but i've yet to see it in person. or at least that was his car, it's pretty clean/done right now.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

what pic is it anyways... used two computers n still x's...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

henkz
    hmm w*f, just checked my webserver and it is up'n'running but in some way it has removed my server settings, byt that i wondered was how you removed the middle "nose" bone on the grill.. when i go to my own computer i can edit a picture and show you... but hopefully you understand what i mean.

Livn2sk8
    I know what you mean about the nose....and yeah, I'd love to get rid of that damn thing...looks soo much better without it....let us all know

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(henkz)</div><div class='quotemain'>hmm w*f, just checked my webserver and it is up'n'running but in some way it has removed my server settings, byt that i wondered was how you removed the middle "nose" bone on the grill.. Â*when i go to my own computer i can edit a picture and show you... but hopefully you understand what i mean.</div>

You cut it. Dremel does a nice job..
    Rob
    --------------------------------------------
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

that bumper looks nice! although i think its missing a big intercooler.

Quote Originally Posted by glantv699 View Post
    If God drove a 6G, it would probably be this one.
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3011864
    i love eprom tuning:
    anti-lag misfiring - done
    launch control - done
    180kph jdm ecu speed cut - deleted
    a/c disengage at 35% pedal press
    350whp

yea pretty much dremel and bondo... ill post up pics to show u...

Livn2sk8
    what did you use to take up the space? Mesh? some kind of grill? or just empty???

Sharky1116

hmm

well krazienluv10 car has the newer 7G body style bumper 97-98 type i wonder how it would look on a older body style like my 95?

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Livn2sk8)</div><div class='quotemain'>what did you use to take up the space? Mesh? some kind of grill? or just empty???</div>

I got some mesh in mine..but I tend to smash into things in front of me alot and the flexing of the plastic bumper has since cracked most of ahesive I used to keep the mesh down so its falling in on itself a lil..I did my bumper long time ago like this I had all the pics on my website, I didnt cut all the way up to the top bar like Kraz did though, and no bondo for me. Don;t even know why you would need bondo?
    Rob
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

8G_GTZ
    wasn't the bumper held up right in the middle? cuz with my kit, if i unbolt those two bolts it'll fall right off. i don't have the crash bar behind it either.

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(shogun7g)</div><div class='quotemain'>wasn't the bumper held up right in the middle? cuz with my kit, if i unbolt those two bolts it'll fall right off. i don't have the crash bar behind it either.</div>

There are 4 bolts that hold it up in the middle I think..I still have them all in place. I have the heavy black plastic bar behind the bumper still but the foam piece i threw in the garbage..crash parts are nice to have to save ur radiators life =P
    Rob
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

8G_GTZ
    not sure if you've seen the 94-96, but there's only 2 bolts in the middle connecting the bumper to the crossbar.

henkz
    yeah please post some pictures of the modifications...

Sharky1116
    Yeah i know what you are talking about Shogun... thats why i dont think it would work on a 94-96 model... because the center peice is a little different then the 97-98 model

sorry havent been home for a couple days ill post later tonight the pics...

here are some pics...the pics are kinda old i havent molded the lip yet into the bumper...

Livn2sk8
    That looks incredible, Good Work Man!!!

Dreams Do Come True