The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: jdm oem 7g vr4 bodykit

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 48

jdm oem 7g vr4 bodykit

some of you have seen this before but i think its a good reference.

- oem vr4 wing
    - oem sideskirts
    - diamond edition taillights
    - modified diamond edtion front bumper
    - rear bumper skirt

Quote Originally Posted by glantv699 View Post
    If God drove a 6G, it would probably be this one.
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3011864
    i love eprom tuning:
    anti-lag misfiring - done
    launch control - done
    180kph jdm ecu speed cut - deleted
    a/c disengage at 35% pedal press
    350whp

Mindless
    you just gottta rub it in dontcha...lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mindless)</div><div class='quotemain'>you just gottta rub it in dontcha...lol</div>

lol

bro,
    seriously, can't the local bodyshops there fabricate the sideskirts, front bumper and the wing?

i mean i think its a pretty simple wing (similar to the evo3) and the skirt is less complicated to make than the erebuni sideskirts.

is it a good idea to have someone fabricate these than having the orig ones shipped from japan, australia or new zealand?

over here, you could just ask a shop to fabricate/ copy an original kit using fiberglass. maybe its easy here because labor is cheap.

i love eprom tuning:
    launch control - done
    350whp

Mindless
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(vr6)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mindless)</div><div class='quotemain'>you just gottta rub it in dontcha...lol</div>

lol

bro,
    seriously, can't the local bodyshops there fabricate the sideskirts, front bumper and the wing?

i mean i think its a pretty simple wing (similar to the evo3) and the skirt is less complicated to make than the erebuni sideskirts.

is it a good idea to have someone fabricate these than having the orig ones shipped from japan, australia or new zealand?

over here, you could just ask a shop to fabricate/ copy an original kit using fiberglass. maybe its easy here because labor is cheap.</div>

Yeah I guess you robably could get something close, but since there would be no original to go off of it wouldn't be exact. Besides I'm getting a new kit anyway.

Livn2sk8
    You're getting a new kit Mindless? Damn, I thought it was just a $50 donation to Erac1ing.....

j/k, I can't wait for my kit!!!

Mindless
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Livn2sk8)</div><div class='quotemain'>You're getting a new kit Mindless? Damn, I thought it was just a $50 donation to Erac1ing.....

j/k, I can't wait for my kit!!!</div>

I know dood.....I'm bout to go nuts waiting on that damn thing.

Mindless w/o kit = :explode:

Mindless w/ kit =

GtrickinN12
    im want that skirt and wing. im not too sure bout the wing but the skirt is a definite. their nowhere to be found?

sometimes on ebay you can find them, but it's rare.
    Brandon bought a VR4 front end (bumper headlights and fogs)
    I bought VR4 sides (that were sold to Mazarin)

so it is possible, but it is far from easy to do
    You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    Hmm mwouldn't it be be easier to just import the whole thing?! wouldn't have to worry about engine swap either.

The cost of the car, importing and titling would be huge.
    That is if you are wanting it to be street legal.
    You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

hey vr6, do you know how much those tail lights would be? i was asking some of my friends in the phil to look at banawe but they haven't replied to me yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Galant95
    hey vr6, do you know how much those tail lights would be? i was asking some of my friends in the phil to look at banawe but they haven't replied to me yet.

surplus is about US$100.00

brand new is about US$300.00 - ask kevin aka 4-g-rim, he bought the tails in PI too.

i love eprom tuning:
    launch control - done
    350whp

thanks man!

damn, i think i need a miracle to bring the Diamond Edition VR4 front and rear lights,
    along with side & rear skirts, and the front bumper back here in the US :x

i'll let you guys know, especially for those who like the pic posted by vr6,
    maybe w/ the help of a local shop around my area, they could fabricate it for us!

wish me luck guys!

mrteacha
    ummmmmmmm yummy i want them tails i would definetly pay the surplus price plus shipping for them ...can you get me a set???? pweeaseeeeeeeeeee :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by Galant95
    thanks man!

damn, i think i need a miracle to bring the Diamond Edition VR4 front and rear lights,
    along with side & rear skirts, and the front bumper back here in the US :x

i'll let you guys know, especially for those who like the pic posted by vr6,
    maybe w/ the help of a local shop around my area, they could fabricate it for us!

wish me luck guys!
    btw:
    this is my car (which i posted about 5 times already hehehe!)

only missing is the rear skirt... which is about US$43.00 but i am in no hurry. still looking for a cheaper price.

i love eprom tuning:
    launch control - done
    350whp

Rear skirts - I've never seen them here!! Whats shipping from where you are to Christchurch, New Zealand? I want it :twisted:
    1994 E84 VR4 V6
    Single turbo conversion
    Fulltime RWD w/ mechanical LSD

Fun times 8)

mrteacha
    how bout we nominate mr vr6 to get us the parts over to the U.S. that way we get the parts we want and he can make a few dollars as a "finder's fee" and for all the troouble?????

heres my order:
    headlights
    diamond edition taillights
    front bumper skin

:cry:

shipping is really really expensive. fed ex has a special where you can get a box that can barely fit your headlights for 150 bucks. Thats 2 day air. Thats the only real option unless you want to wait like 2 months for the package to come over by boat.

if you're gonna buy a whole lot from he philippines, you might just want to skip the shipping cost and just have a nice lil vacation there and just put everything into your luggage on your way back.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

mrteacha
    so who's going out to the island anytime soon?i wanna place my order

Quote Originally Posted by pinoyesv6
    shipping is really really expensive. fed ex has a special where you can get a box that can barely fit your headlights for 150 bucks. Thats 2 day air. Thats the only real option unless you want to wait like 2 months for the package to come over by boat.

if you're gonna buy a whole lot from he philippines, you might just want to skip the shipping cost and just have a nice lil vacation there and just put everything into your luggage on your way back.
    guys,

allan aka pinoyesv6 is right.

i could get the goods but shipping is very expensive as pinoy as mentioned.

an example, a friend bought 4-1 header from rpw australia for his 4G67 engine. shipping costed him almost double the price of the header. :shock:

if you take a vacation here or anybody you know comes here, i will direct them to the right places to go.... to buy jdm goodies as well as... hmm... other stuff. hehehehe!

i love eprom tuning:
    launch control - done
    350whp

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast