The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 6A12 Internals

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

6A12 Internals

hello all...

2 things...

1. Does anyone in the world... have any idea, links, contacts in getting internal parts for these beautfil thing? for example forrged and or performance parts... other than RPW in Australia...

2. Does the 6A series engine have any similarities to other egines like 4g93T or 4g63t? in regards of internal parts? so i can replace the internals easily?

just curious... do you have an FTO (those are hot) or galant vr-4?

[20:33] fenderi: did they screw up your wiper leds yet?
    [20:33] lKoRTy: i dont know man
    [20:33] lKoRTy: i wil see topmorrow
    [20:33] lKoRTy: lol
    [20:33] fenderi: hopefully they did the car a favor and chucked them
    [20:34] lKoRTy: screw you

nah.. don't have the fto.. but i wouldn't mind getting it... but parts would be hard to get... i've got the JDM 7G with 6A12 DOHC V6, N/A

i'm just trying to find infos where i can get forged internals for my engine.... so that if ever i decide on getting a turbo.. i would know what to get...

andyv6
    got the same car as you. are you thinking of forced induction upgrade? is that why you want to beef up your internals?

andy

BlackBeauty
    i have the same car as you too...melb here, but don't know of anyone that i could suggest sorry.

Re: 6A12 Internals

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(naughtika)</div><div class='quotemain'>hello all...

2 things...

1. Does anyone in the world... have any idea, links, contacts in getting internal parts for these beautfil thing? for example forrged and or performance parts... other than RPW in Australia... Â*

2. Does the 6A series engine have any similarities to other egines like 4g93T or 4g63t? in regards of internal parts? so i can replace the internals easily?</div>

RPW is your best bet.

6A12 engines as far as internals go share nothing in common with the 4G93s and 4G63s.

however some of the 4G92's and 4G93's share a few parts.

the 6A12tt and 4G93T common problem = one of the known weak points are the conrod bolts.

Quote Originally Posted by glantv699 View Post
    If God drove a 6G, it would probably be this one.
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3011864
    i love eprom tuning:
    anti-lag misfiring - done
    launch control - done
    180kph jdm ecu speed cut - deleted
    a/c disengage at 35% pedal press
    350whp