The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: wiring up new Style JDM fog lights

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

wiring up new Style JDM fog lights

i ran across an old thread where it was discussed that the dual lights were fog light/cornering light combo. i wired mine so that both come on with the fog light button. did anyone get the corner lights wired to come on constant with the blinker only? I saw in the post that ASTIG had a diagram but could't get the diagram link to work. if i missed it can someone point me in the right direction, thanks
    A man has an idea. The idea attracts others, like minded. The idea expands. The idea becomes the institution.

Is this the thread you saw, or does this have the diagram that you were looking for?

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/show...jdm-headlights

that wasn't the thread i saw but i appriciate the link that was exactly what i was looking for. seems when i try to seach it brings up pages of stuff that i don't need. anything with a single word in the searched phrase seems to pop up lol.
    A man has an idea. The idea attracts others, like minded. The idea expands. The idea becomes the institution.

Do you have any pictures of how you wired it so that both are on when you press the fog light switch? I might be interested in that method.

i dont have any picts but i'll take some when i get off work and post. i just used electrical connectors to connect the positve and negative wires from both fog lamps to the positive and negative leads of the old fog lamp wires. i used weather proof connectors that have heat shrink to keep it weather proof.

Thanks that sounds straightforward enough.