The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: help out a kiwi please

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

help out a kiwi please

hi guys im new here im from New Zealand and i have a twin tubo V6 VR4 and im wondering what i should i do to it. if u got any questions just ask. u guys have sum wicked stuff on ur cars.
    We are the seeds of legends
    Our origns are unknown
    We simpley are
    -:Msport:-

Mindless
    TT V6? I hate you.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    upgrade the exhuast, front mount intercooler, upgrade the ic piping, k&n cone filter...

i dunno much about the 6a12tt or whats holding it back but those mods are somewhat easy and you will see some gains
    7g for life!

VypA
    u should trade motors with me ! i want a TT V6! seriously tho u got all of us beat in the performance area already, but if i was you id start with basic stuff... intake, full 3 inch custom exhaust, headers, boost controller/gauges, S-AFC.. that type of stuff.. someone else here im sure would kno wayyy more about the 6A12 motor than i do tho.

the guys is there any thing i should do to the outside (looks)
    We are the seeds of legends
    Our origns are unknown
    We simpley are
    -:Msport:-

lower the car via lowering springs, adjustable springs or full coilovers. get either 17" or 18" rims. also there are body kits for that car as well.

Quote Originally Posted by glantv699 View Post
    If God drove a 6G, it would probably be this one.
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3011864
    i love eprom tuning:
    anti-lag misfiring - done
    launch control - done
    180kph jdm ecu speed cut - deleted
    a/c disengage at 35% pedal press
    350whp

7GMIVEC
    hey Frosty,

good to see another kiwi in here. I too have a 7G but running a MIVEC engine. If you can get a hold of a copy of the July/August edition of Fast Fours mag (I only bought it coz they sold out of NZ Performance Car mag) it has mod details of almost all Mitsi performance engines. For exterior the closest place to NZ that does a body kit for 7G's are Aerobody www.aerobody.com.au in Australia (it's a Shogun kit) otherwise from the manufacturer Erebuni www.spoilers.com in the States. Don't expect a quick reply from Aerobody - I'm still waiting 2 weeks later. Either way I'm getting that kit. Perhaps I'll be the first North Islander and you could be the first South Islander with a kit for 7G's in little ol' NZ.

vr6, who's galant is that?? that is one sweeeeeet G, everythingon it is bad @$$, i love that VERY CLEAN OEM interior. nice pics...